What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

the only good thing about this league is end game items are cheap af. I enjoy crafting in Harvest but Necropolis? Meh. So lacking of QoL for crafting. Just dig a deep hole and burry this league for good.
[Removed by Support]

couple of ideas for upcoming, jewels that allow you to jump your tree to another jewel of the same type so you can cross the tree in way less points.

a phantom off hand weapon that makes your single hand double its stats and act as two handed plus allows you to join its sockets for a 6 link.

so many more builds from these two ideas

Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Jul 17, 2024, 11:00:15 PM
I want something like breach/blight/legion/delirium/rituals/ultimatum next league, dont want configure each map or spend time in different realm. But it seems it will be like sanctum
"
tiagoman wrote:
Shitty league, i hope the next one its better

this!
Hopefully you will never make a fail league like this again... This was the worst crafting league ever.
I’m new to Poe, learned A LOT thanks to these threads and a few others. I’m glad Necropolis is ending. I moved to the core game once I did some reading on the current league. Learning 1% of what Poe has to offer is an undertaking in its own right.

Looking forward to running a RF chief in 3.25!

Great game and great community.
@ClumsyParasite Item editor?
Last edited by spotinsh on Jul 18, 2024, 7:42:03 AM
this league can't end soon enough.
Here's to hoping that was the very last crafting focused league.

More Delve, more Deli styled leagues.
"
zsirfoka wrote:
If GGG would have added anything from the worst league of PoE history it would have been an offense to anyone who cares the game. Just delete it and forget it, like it never happened. Cant wait for patch notes and next league content.

This!

I intentionally skipped a few leagues but I never quit as early as I did with Necopolis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info