What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

Was a short one for me this time, but I wouldn't call this a BAD league. It wasn't good, but that doesn't mean it was bad.

A heartfelt "thank you!" to Mark and all the GGG people involved. Stay strong, the POE community appreciates your dedication, passion and talent!
3.24 was a league with the most disguisting and non-friendly to player UI.
you can't loot because of GIANT COFFIN NOTIFICATION
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Worst league ever. I hope you will bring back the vibe with 3.25
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
Terrible league hopefully GGG makes something fun , been playing 10 years and it seems they took a similar approach to blizzard and marketed the game towards streamers with the ability to play 12 hours per day , not to mention the exploits or holes that those players got to use before GGG patched them out and players with less time were left in the dust while those players who could player 12 hours per day got to reap the rewards , I would say this is the worst league in modern POE history the only other notable one for me was bestiary before they changed it but I really like the mechanic after all the changes, necropolis just sucked and it was bad in my opinion
See you Necropolis! You will NOT be missed! :D
Glad it is over.... didn´t mind the map device choices but only ever once used the graveyard craft.... glad it is buried and done with.

Looking forward to today´s reveal.

5 quads of coffins ....too much!
Last edited by kiwichap on Jul 18, 2024, 1:44:34 PM
I loved graveyard, those 20d craft for 8 shot at an amazing item were truly exciting. Thanks you for always doing new stuffs and adding so much content.

Hyped for next league wishing the best to everyone at GGG !
looking forward..
ok
GG no re.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info