What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

"
Ty for a great league. Crafting was fun af. Item editor was indeed too op. Can’t wait for 3.25!

Worst league ever it was and everyone knows it. Disgrace aura.
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Necropolis was interesting and very powerful as a crafting system. But, it was EXTREMELY tedious and not practical.

I've interacted with the graveyard system once or twice and that was it. If only we had a birds-eye view from the top and we were able to see all graveyard spots all at once. Good system but horrible and mediocre implementation.

I hope next league's going to be fun, accessible and not gated behind superficial impracticality.

Of course, no one will read this, so rip.
Last edited by Last_Human_Alive on Jul 16, 2024, 8:49:07 PM
failure on most fronts

we go next
I wasn't a fan of the league content but the base game keeps on getting better and better. Really hoping 3.25 is an amazing league and keeps me interested for 4-8 weeks. Keep up the great work team, thanks so much for this game.
"
drbokorkati wrote:
"
Ty for a great league. Crafting was fun af. Item editor was indeed too op. Can’t wait for 3.25!

I decided to check how long you have had an account, and yup... that makes sense. 2017. This definitely was not anywhere near the worst league. But of course, it's all subjective, so since you have been playing, yes, this is YOUR worst league. Defs not worst ever though, there were some rough ones when the the game first started releasing leagues.
The second league I joined, even though I'm a newbie, I found it quite easy to level up in this league
"
Taesaes wrote:
"
drbokorkati wrote:
"

I decided to check how long you have had an account, and yup... that makes sense. 2017. This definitely was not anywhere near the worst league. But of course, it's all subjective, so since you have been playing, yes, this is YOUR worst league. Defs not worst ever though, there were some rough ones when the the game first started releasing leagues.

Id legit rather go back and play classic torment than this league, crafting leagues are great and all but I need some gameplay to go alongside my spreadsheets.
shit league gg go next
Wow... didn't see that one coming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info