What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

"
Taesaes wrote:
"
drbokorkati wrote:
"
Ty for a great league. Crafting was fun af. Item editor was indeed too op. Can’t wait for 3.25!

Worst league ever it was and everyone knows it. Disgrace aura.

I decided to check how long you have had an account, and yup... that makes sense. 2017. This definitely was not anywhere near the worst league. But of course, it's all subjective, so since you have been playing, yes, this is YOUR worst league. Defs not worst ever though, there were some rough ones when the the game first started releasing leagues.

I joined in 2013, can i say it's the worst league ever? Surpassed even kalandra and crucible. Actually most crafting leagues are bad because the core game already has too much crafting and not so much actual looting.
My least favourite league, I didn't even interact with the coffins once, picking them up was awful and the graveyard was the opposite of what fun should be in a GAME.

Hopefully GGG learn from this and stick to what's FUN.
Last edited by AussyELO on Jul 16, 2024, 9:44:25 PM
finnally... for me, was the worst league mechanic, do not bring back this league or leagues like this ever please
never grave crafted once this entire league and i have 400 hours in the league.
It's finally going to be over. I still don't know how something like the corpse ui hiding loot underneath it made it past even 1 stage of prototyping before someone said 'oh this is bad'
I sincerely hope that they eliminate it and never mention it again.

Thanks
Good fucking riddance. Worst league mechanic ever.
Censored.
You will be missed perandus pact </3
hey maybe we can so basic OP out next league.
can we have some more item drop in yellow maps, so we have a path to red maps without having to do side stuff like delve.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
so glad its over. This was the first league that I totally skipped. Nothing against the league but I really really hate crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info