Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
Are we now going to see gold (bot) farmers spamming chat now?

Gold can't be traded in any way.
"
Khenshiro wrote:
Finally an automated trade! We’ve needed it for years!

But...
1. why not allow standard players to use it?

This system should not be league-only! Standard players also buy tabs and others... they also support you! This contempt for standard players is truly detestable.

2. There is a transaction limitation per day, this is perfect for avoiding bots. So question: Why also add a price in "gold" to farm to be able to do the transactions, it's ridiculous and it's just to disgust the players.

You have finally made a decision that many players have been waiting for a long time and you have found a way to ruin the idea.
We wonder if you didn't do it expressly to find excuses for people to hate it and thus be able to delete it as quickly as possible.

Your update is huge and has a lot of very nice ideas but this mania for sabotaging everything in each league is really incomprehensible.

1. They want to make it permanent and explained it is huge gamble. And they are putting it way faster then anticipated. Restricting it to league only as a very first step is reasonable.

2. Bots could then put few extra large trades without any complications. Farming bots would transfer money to one bot via normal trading and one bot would open chaos sell for divines in maximum allowed quantity.
"
LimeKoala wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Sorry for been stupid,but how do I reed the Ratio?(vid 2:15)

Ratio's 5.45,4.69,4.62:1 mean I'l going to buy 5.45...alt per 1c? Isn't it huge spike from 15:1?
And stock 1500,300,300,300 mean's how many offers for certan price da we have?
Or mb Im completely misunderstood.

15:1 mean you will buy currency 15 orbs of X (in the video it was Alts) and you pay 1 orb of Y (in the video it was a Chaos).

That ratio 5.45 is similar, just a different way to represent the same thing. 15:1 is like a division and the decimal number represents the result of that division. So when you buy 30 Alts for 18 Chroma, then you could say 30:18 or 1.666, because one Chroma is worth 1.666 Alt.

Stock just means how many Orbs of the one someone sells is available for you to buy. If someone sells Alts and has a Stock of 5000, then you can 5000 Alts from him for the given ration. The minimum amount you have to buy per transaction is represented by the first number of the ration, 15 in a 15:1 ration for example. In this case you can buy 333 times before depleting their stock.

Tyty. Goodluck in league!
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
"
aLamew wrote:

this will change to hate when the league ends and they pull the AH lol.
to anyone thinks that this will solve price fixing is mistaken. I cant wait to see what new exploits will happen. That being said will solve the issue of selling and buying stackables because that always sucked.
Hope its going to be great
And ruin bots

Best change in years, probably since the atlas passives were added!

Also fantastic implementation too, with the gold sink and 10x market limit to help prevent currency flippers and bots.

I will definitely pick the next supporter pack I like (something less fantasy and more grounded in reality, like knight armor sets).

Keep up the fantastic work!
Last edited by dizz on Jul 22, 2024, 5:48:47 PM
this is one of the best changes ever
nice 1 ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info