Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

"
TheFrenchBoi wrote:
can you please review the amount of gold it will cost to trade please this amount is way too high

How do you know it is very high? How do you know how much gold you'll get when mapping?
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
It looks like there is no slider its just numbers. So if it's like a 6.73:4 ratio, do we have to do the math?

I assumed it would be both the numbers and slider like the website.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
A lot of people won't play the league though. You can talk about majority/minority all you want but you are alienating a large part of your playerbase. The simple fact of the matter is that people have their established and fun builds on Standard and they are not willing to start over and having to do everything over as a checklist on top of spending months in to gather enough currency to get the same level of power in terms of a character as they already have multiple vastly superior builds, and with legacy gear, on Standard.

I personally won't play leagues no matter what you put into the game because it takes too much time, I'm not willing to start over and I would rather play a build I already invested time into on Standard. This might be a foreign concept to the people who just willingly start over because it's the norm but I don't follow norms. Part of not following norms involves thinking for yourself. If you can't think for yourself, someone will do it for you.

The addition of the currency exchange is much appreciated obviously but calling it experimental like you did with Harvest indicates you will have it for this league only and then tell players that you will re-introduce it after 5-6 leagues like you did with Harvest. At least implement it into Standard after the league is over. We will wait but it really gets annoying having to wait almost an entire year just for new content on Standard.

Sorry, but no one really cares about Standard players. What they think didn't really matter in the past and doesn't really matter in the future. And that you think that they are "a large part" is a bit far fetched.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

Please, please, please allow us to cancel a transaction thats less than 5-10 seconds old with no cost. I can already see myself mislisting currency trades for the wrong item or ammount. This would be huge for me and many others.

In the footage I also noticed I cant accurately tell what item I am trading for. I noticed a small golden broder effect (i assume this is used to highlight what I am trading for), I would appreciate more clarity regarding this.

Also, I dont understand why the object of my trading is once on the left side and another is on the right side. Can you make this universal please? This combined with the low-visibility border makes it harder to distinguish.

Anyway thank you so much for this league. It looks stunningly beautiful and I can see how much work, sweat and manpower you have put into this. Spectacular job.
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Sorry for been stupid,but how do I reed the Ratio?(vid 2:15)

Ratio's 5.45,4.69,4.62:1 mean I'l going to buy 5.45...alt per 1c? Isn't it huge spike from 15:1?
And stock 1500,300,300,300 mean's how many offers for certan price da we have?
Or mb Im completely misunderstood.

15:1 mean you will buy currency 15 orbs of X (in the video it was Alts) and you pay 1 orb of Y (in the video it was a Chaos).

That ratio 5.45 is similar, just a different way to represent the same thing. 15:1 is like a division and the decimal number represents the result of that division. So when you buy 30 Alts for 18 Chroma, then you could say 30:18 or 1.666, because one Chroma is worth 1.666 Alt.

Stock just means how many Orbs of the one someone sells is available for you to buy. If someone sells Alts and has a Stock of 5000, then you can 5000 Alts from him for the given ration. The minimum amount you have to buy per transaction is represented by the first number of the ration, 15 in a 15:1 ration for example. In this case you can buy 333 times before depleting their stock.

this might become core and if so yipie.
I think I speak for a large number of players here, but "FINALLY!!"

I was starting to think the Devs only played SSF and Ruthless SSF, since clearly they didn't experience the nightmare that was trade.

Now we just need to set it to do the items and we are all good. (that one will be harder due to stat ranges and such)
"
sunnis wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
A lot of people won't play the league though. You can talk about majority/minority all you want but you are alienating a large part of your playerbase. The simple fact of the matter is that people have their established and fun builds on Standard and they are not willing to start over and having to do everything over as a checklist on top of spending months in to gather enough currency to get the same level of power in terms of a character as they already have multiple vastly superior builds, and with legacy gear, on Standard.

I personally won't play leagues no matter what you put into the game because it takes too much time, I'm not willing to start over and I would rather play a build I already invested time into on Standard. This might be a foreign concept to the people who just willingly start over because it's the norm but I don't follow norms. Part of not following norms involves thinking for yourself. If you can't think for yourself, someone will do it for you.

The addition of the currency exchange is much appreciated obviously but calling it experimental like you did with Harvest indicates you will have it for this league only and then tell players that you will re-introduce it after 5-6 leagues like you did with Harvest. At least implement it into Standard after the league is over. We will wait but it really gets annoying having to wait almost an entire year just for new content on Standard.

every time i see a comment from you i’m more and more convinced it’s satire. you’re hilarious, keep it up.

I'm also a person that only play on standard I'm tired GGG forcing people to play league all the time, and the changes they do is too much every time, and they hardly put anything in standard, GGG seems to despite standard players in general....

I'm also a standard player, but my reasoning for not playing temp leagues is cause they usually don't have anything solid or meaningful of use to offer past it's time. Last few leagues I played was a total bust

Beastiary(last league) in SSF - lack of finding the boss beasts for portal + the beast sets are weak for endgame usage = BUST

Legacy - Whole idea was to get legacy items but reliquary keys were super rare, so much so it was almost on par with mirrors. So that seemed like a waste of time. Leaguestones were pretty fun to use but instead of being implemented for permanent use, we got Scarabs instead =.= . Both factors = BUST

Flashback - That one was said upfront that it was gonna be a void league but like Turmoil we were able to keep our chars and while neither offered anything substantial it was fun to play at the time. Forgot why I played Turmoil league but that turned out to be a BUST

So yeah, all in all if a temp league doesn't have any real worth, then it's simply not worth the time playing. This new expansion from what's been shown so far has a new currency market......looks to be a bust in that regard, however the new recombinator looked promising but GGG hasn't put anything more out on it yet besides that tiny snippet of that and whatever the shadowy item trade thing was with NPC, could just be another garbage gambling thing but we'll see when they put out another video.

Kalgur league - 1) Currency Market Exchange requiring high gold = BUST
2) House / Town building = BUST
3) Recombinator = Reserve judgment until more info
4) Item exchange with NPC = Most likely "gambling" = BUST

I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

Kalgur league - 1) Currency Market Exchange requiring high gold = BUST

Another one who knows how much gold a player will find during mapping. Where do you get this information?

The exchange limit of 10 is obviously too small, do at least 20-30.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info