Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Item Filter Information

I missed the removal of "Oil Extractor" from Blight. I am sad.
no new gems
sadge
One man cooking the best filters!
NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
With all the massive changes, we really need the POB information to be released so that way they can get it integrated into their systems. At the very least, we need the new skill tree I would say.

So many of us really want to plan league starters and this is going to be a very hard league to do it in. Would really appreciate if the POB information they need in order to update gets dropped tomorrow.

Wdym we need the new skill tree? We've had it for several days now...
Did we know Oil Extractors were going to be removed?

I liked them.
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan!
"
bidoblub wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
With all the massive changes, we really need the POB information to be released so that way they can get it integrated into their systems. At the very least, we need the new skill tree I would say.

So many of us really want to plan league starters and this is going to be a very hard league to do it in. Would really appreciate if the POB information they need in order to update gets dropped tomorrow.

Ah, I checked POB yesterday and no updates, but just now, I finally saw the update come through in download, so yeah, happy day - going to get grinding on it!
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
"
bidoblub wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

Ah, I checked POB yesterday and no updates, but just now, I finally saw the update come through in download, so yeah, happy day - going to get grinding on it!

Wow - holy crap. They really took the nerf bat to Juggernaut - defenses went from 344k EHP on a cast when stunned loadout to 64k.

Eek - kind of liked that play style, even if they did nerf DD.

But they killed it...
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
"
bidoblub wrote:
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:

Yesterday it was only in the beta branch. You might want to enable beta updates in the options (if you haven't already) if you are really wanting to get skill trees as early as possible for new leagues 😁

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info