New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

"
iParadoxG wrote:
I don't understand autoexertion at all.

Useful for corrupting cry build and casting "useless bonus" warcries automatically for the sake of getting a "per warcry exerting this attack" bonus.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
"
Stormblind wrote:
"
Stormblind wrote:
Heya, long time, no complaint.

The Desecrate changes in combination have more or less killed the concept of community spectre banks.

Basic math:
A not uncommon zoo setup is to have 5 spectres. Given those numbers, you now have a 3% chance to hit a specific spectre you are looking for per desecrate.

In a Wraithlord setup, it gets worse as that 15% chance gets diluted more and more, down to 1.7% at the 9 spectre setup.

Now, if that was IT, it'd be painful, but fine. But now we also no longer have the ability to raise the spectre's of other players.

This means if a player is Spectre banking say, Spectral Leaders from T17 maps (rarely more than a 1 of), you'd have a, maximum, 5% chance per casting of that user to raise a Spectral Leader. If you were trying to share them, that's a substantial amount of time being wasted just to raise a single specific spectre.

Given that in even in prior leagues it could be irritating to raise a specific spectre in a spectre sharing setup, has there been any consideration to the extreme QOL nerf this entails for the summoning playstyle?

With the other changes to Desecrate in regards to Detonate Dead, are these other changes/QOL nerfs even required? Because it's legitimately pretty disheartening.

There is also no way to remove a spectre from your pool once added. So even if you're doing 9 of a specific spectre in a Wraithlord setup, you will still only have a maximum of 1.7% chance to raise the spectre you're actually using.

but i thought you were able to desecrate more corpses now?
Is retaliation skill usable for longer additive or multiplicative with multiple sources?
Missing awakened spell echo ?
"
Shaddrak wrote:
"
Stormblind wrote:
"
Stormblind wrote:
Heya, long time, no complaint.

The Desecrate changes in combination have more or less killed the concept of community spectre banks.

Basic math:
A not uncommon zoo setup is to have 5 spectres. Given those numbers, you now have a 3% chance to hit a specific spectre you are looking for per desecrate.

In a Wraithlord setup, it gets worse as that 15% chance gets diluted more and more, down to 1.7% at the 9 spectre setup.

Now, if that was IT, it'd be painful, but fine. But now we also no longer have the ability to raise the spectre's of other players.

This means if a player is Spectre banking say, Spectral Leaders from T17 maps (rarely more than a 1 of), you'd have a, maximum, 5% chance per casting of that user to raise a Spectral Leader. If you were trying to share them, that's a substantial amount of time being wasted just to raise a single specific spectre.

Given that in even in prior leagues it could be irritating to raise a specific spectre in a spectre sharing setup, has there been any consideration to the extreme QOL nerf this entails for the summoning playstyle?

With the other changes to Desecrate in regards to Detonate Dead, are these other changes/QOL nerfs even required? Because it's legitimately pretty disheartening.

There is also no way to remove a spectre from your pool once added. So even if you're doing 9 of a specific spectre in a Wraithlord setup, you will still only have a maximum of 1.7% chance to raise the spectre you're actually using.

but i thought you were able to desecrate more corpses now?

Doesn't change the fact that its 15% per desecrate to spawn a spectre corpse. So, at most, you get 1 per desecrate, and only with insanely good RNG. Which means that singular corpse spot is bearing the weight of every potential spectre you can raise.
"
wait can you use banners with "cast when damage taken" they lost the reservation restriction from that support gem?

Seems so, its a spell and its not mentioned that it can't be triggered. Good catch by the way if thats the case then yes please.
I wish I would have seen the gems I use with better benefits, seems its majority of melee that got buffs.
Thanks though irregardless. Its nice to see what this company does for the gamers.
Do Rupture stacks have a lifetime or do they stay indefinitely on the enemy?

What's the max Rupture stacks on an enemy? Still 3?

Does the part "from supported skills" in the line "Targets take X% more damage from bleeding per rupture on them from supported skills" mean a bleed from a skill without Rupture support is not affected by the damage bonus and expiration rate?

Does it share Rupture stacks between Rupture supports? Skill A and B have Rupture support. A inflicts one rupture, B inflicts stack #2 and #3 and A inflicts another bleed which now benefits from 3 stacks instead of one?
Crushing fist - fist of war support - pulverise support.

Fully benefit from these supports, cannot imagine how crazy the damage is.

And I think it will be unbelievable easy to reach a screen aoe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info