<3 see y'all there
poe media launchpad: https://pathofexile.media
character showcase: https://startyparty.dev/poe
and format 16:10 still not working well ;[ sad
Don´t sink your boat exile.
LOGIN
As soon as I saw the post, I clicked on download. LOGIN
"
An update for our console players: You are now able to update to 3.25. If you are already logged in you will be able to continue playing until the servers go down at 10AM July 26th (PDT). If you are not already playing then you will be unable to login until launch at 4PM July 26th (PDT)

**edited the correct timezones, sorry about that!

Will native PS5 Version launch today as well?
Great Stuff ... pushing that torrent already on max speed :) ... file shows 40 GB tho

"
An update for our console players: You are now able to update to 3.25. If you are already logged in you will be able to continue playing until the servers go down at 10AM July 26th (PDT). If you are not already playing then you will be unable to login until launch at 1PM July 26th (PDT)

At last, a developer that realises not the whole world has fibre. Bravo GGG.
"
An update for our console players: You are now able to update to 3.25. If you are already logged in you will be able to continue playing until the servers go down at 10AM July 26th (PDT). If you are not already playing then you will be unable to login until launch at 4PM July 26th (PDT)

**edited the correct timezones, sorry about that!

FYI your GMT time shown (in regionally adjusted times below this) is misleading (although technically correct), GMT is winter time and all of Western Europe is using summer time (GMT+1, called BST) for UK, (CET+1, called CEST) for France, etc etc..
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Jul 26, 2024, 5:58:26 AM
This torrent has been dead all day for me - 3 seeds, nothing else and 0% for over 12 hours now
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Jul 26, 2024, 5:58:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info