Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Launches Soon

yeah, Im aware of that. I was just concerned about the error message saying I needed to download the patch even though I already downloaded it.
So, hear me out. Ive posted a thread that the time on my ps5 is an hour more tuan the site clock so i made a little test. Manually set the zone to +3 without automatic daylight adjustment and ingame clock shows 5 hours. Changed it to +8 and it still shows 5. Tried setting the time to gmt+0 and again got 6 hours, same as in gmt+2 with adjusted daylight. GGG - what kind of sorcery is this?
Last edited by TheDeathDeal_777 on Jul 26, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
LOGIN
Login!!!
Any news on PS5 native version?
"
So, hear me out. Ive posted a thread that the time on my ps5 is an hour more tuan the site clock so i made a little test. Manually set the zone to +3 without automatic daylight adjustment and ingame clock shows 5 hours. Changed it to +8 and it still shows 5. Tried setting the time to gmt+0 and again got 6 hours, same as in gmt+2 with adjusted daylight. GGG - what kind of sorcery is this?

The countdown timer on Playstation has had issues for YEARS. I've always said they need to just have it pull from the server, without caring about the local time, but it's still wrong. It wouldn't require any extra traffic or anything... just load the amount of time remaining on the timer from the server, and then count down. The actual *time* is irrelevant for a countdown.

*sigh*

BTW, if you live in my time zone, and you listen to the in-game timer, you'll start the league an hour late.

Always check the main website to get correct time.
Last edited by QQPQ on Jul 26, 2024, 11:16:16 AM
Almost time for the cowgirl settlers.
Spoiler
log

Spoiler
in
rip EU
"
Jas19ILLINI wrote:
yeah, Im aware of that. I was just concerned about the error message saying I needed to download the patch even though I already downloaded it.

For me on Series X there was a 6.6GB patch (assuming Settlers) and the another about 2.6GB patch (maybe separate 4K pack or something like that).

Try a HARD reboot and recheck updates.
"

I have mentioned in another thread, for some reason the regional adjusted times (specifically for UK and France but maybe more of Europe) show as GMT, and we aren’t in GMT at the moment but BST. So region time says 8pm GMT but that’s 9pm BST and probably why there’s an hour discrepancy

And as someone else said, always look at the path of exile front page and go by that timer.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Jul 26, 2024, 11:28:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info