Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Launches Soon

"
jimmywo wrote:
"
jimmywo wrote:
[img]Mac M2 Air 24G, with macOS 15.0 beta. Unable to load new patch with “This file was downloaded on an unknown date. “ result in Error “Path of Exile.app is damage and can’t be opened https://postimg.cc/2q3bj6mX . Wondering if it is related to iphone mirroring
Status still the same
Login
Why released 8 .. 9 o clock . Might aswell make it midnight lol .
"
membrul1289 wrote:

You do realize there are more time zones than the one you live in right? I am pretty sure (but I may be wrong) that GGG did their homework on researching what the best possible time to release leagues to maximize player turnout all over the world for the league launch. There may be logistical reasons behind it too. Like if there are issues with the patch and they need to address it, if they launched it at say 4 PM your time, that would be 3 AM their time. The current launch would be 8 AM their time which is much more reasonable IMO.

I am sure there are a ton of considerations that go into the timing of the launch and unfortunately a low percentage of players in a time zone may not be very high on their list.
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"
membrul1289 wrote:

You do realize there are more time zones than the one you live in right? I am pretty sure (but I may be wrong) that GGG did their homework on researching what the best possible time to release leagues to maximize player turnout all over the world for the league launch. There may be logistical reasons behind it too. Like if there are issues with the patch and they need to address it, if they launched it at say 4 PM your time, that would be 3 AM their time. The current launch would be 8 AM their time which is much more reasonable IMO.

I am sure there are a ton of considerations that go into the timing of the launch and unfortunately a low percentage of players in a time zone may not be very high on their list.

So very true, it’s a 10pm launch for me, am I glad no but I 100% understand why :)
On xbox, I load the game and it shows version 3.25, but it says there is a patch I need to download (cant get past the main screen, and my console shows no patch bc I already downloaded it). Is this intended?
There usually is one the third weekend in, iirc.
Thank you GGG for finally allowing console to start same day and time with PC. Thanks for listening to the feedback of many Console players.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Jul 26, 2024, 9:16:32 AM
Nice :D
Let´s go!
"
Jas19ILLINI wrote:
On xbox, I load the game and it shows version 3.25, but it says there is a patch I need to download (cant get past the main screen, and my console shows no patch bc I already downloaded it). Is this intended?

You won’t get into the queue (passed the main screen) until nearer the launch, I’d say about a hour before launch (as a guess)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info