[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Blackoutx243 wrote:
You recomend maim as the 6th gem, but meleephysical gives more dps on POB, is there something im missing about maim ?

On the configuration tab in PoB do you have "Is the enemy Maimed?" checked?
"
"
Blackoutx243 wrote:
You recomend maim as the 6th gem, but meleephysical gives more dps on POB, is there something im missing about maim ?

On the configuration tab in PoB do you have "Is the enemy Maimed?" checked?

Yup, with 20/20 maim and main activated, i get 85k dps/skele , 91k with melee physical
With the 20%res on commander of darkness is it still necessary to focus on 75% res max ?
"
Babytech2511 wrote:
With the 20%res on commander of darkness is it still necessary to focus on 75% res max ?

You still want to overcap resistances to protect yourself from elemental weakness and other resistance reductions.
Avoid this build.

Builder faked dps screenshot.

Doesn't reply to thread.
Posting here- selling my items from this build in support of those bringing attention to his guide as it was a awesome league starter.

Check my Incursion Witch for the next 24 hours and PM me if you want to buy anything otherwise I am going to stash it and sell.

Thanks for the fantastic guide!
Hello ive got a question. So im following ur build and i reeeeaally like it!! but im lvl 83 already and still didnt level up elemental equilibrium because i dont understand why i should do it.. i have the gauntlet so my minions deal extra cold dmg. wouldnt it be bad for me bcs cold is the only elemental dmg they deal? ofc there is my ball lightning but i dont really use it so much. Would be great if i get an reply! Anyways awesome build
"
Monstarella wrote:
Avoid this build.

Builder faked dps screenshot.

Doesn't reply to thread.

Not sure what you're going on about. Not only have I matched his dps with the recommended gear, but far exceeded it with my own changes.

"
Hello ive got a question. So im following ur build and i reeeeaally like it!! but im lvl 83 already and still didnt level up elemental equilibrium because i dont understand why i should do it.. i have the gauntlet so my minions deal extra cold dmg. wouldnt it be bad for me bcs cold is the only elemental dmg they deal? ofc there is my ball lightning but i dont really use it so much. Would be great if i get an reply! Anyways awesome build

Your minions don't proc EE, as the passive only applies to you. Your ball lightning will reduce their cold resistance and you deal no cold damage to negate that effect. I personally don't use EE or ball lightning and instead use impresence to get 100% reduced mana reservation on vulnerability and run an additional curse on blasphemy, typically frostbite. I could only see myself using ball lightning on single target fights, but as I'm sure you've already experienced, we don't really lack single target damage.
Last edited by forthallas on Jun 15, 2018, 3:20:22 AM
My Skellies die too quick sometimes.. Don't have clarity yet but is it such a big deal?
"
cuREE wrote:
My Skellies die too quick sometimes.. Don't have clarity yet but is it such a big deal?

Clarity is only for your survival. Your skeletons are affected by your hatred, gaining the benefit of Commander of Darkness from that. One way to increase skeleton survivability is to increase the gem level. Level 20 gems are pretty cheap, and even a 21 doesn't cost that much if you don't mind losing the vaal summon skeletons. Depending on the situation, your summon positioning can be pretty important. i.e summoning a skeleton pack inside a group of ranged mobs instead of in front of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info