Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello

As you can see in my profile i completed Zana's Questline - found all memory fragments and killed UberElder in Bestiary league. However achievement "Unforgettable" - "Find all of the Shaper's Memory Fragments." is not marked as completed. Seems this is an issue and should be fixed.

On standard league i have 14/15 memory fragments completion. Maybe that is the reason? But why achievement is not completed if i completed it in a league and not completed in standard.

Already tried /recheck_achievements - without success.
Mark is it intended for players to be able to earn their 15th Memory Fragment from normal map bosses if the map is opened as a T16 on someone else's Atlas while they have Elder influence on a map you yourself have Elder on?
Last edited by Frogfriend on Apr 18, 2018, 1:39:21 PM
Hi, I am planning a flameblast totem build and would like some clarifications on certain interactions between totems and players.

1. Does Elemental Overload affect my totem's critical strike multiplier?
2. Does my critical chance affect my totem's critical chance?
3. If i take Elemental Equilibrium and use Wrath to activate my watcher's eye, how does it affect my totems that are in range of my aura? Since i have Elemental Equilibrium while my totems do not and their main source of damage is fire, it should not adversely affect my totem's damage right?

here are the items i plan to use:

Watcher's eye with:
% Increased critical chance while affected by Wrath
% Increased Mana recovery while affected by Clarity
% Chance to recover 10% mana with skills while affected by Clarity

2 x Void Batteries
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Apr 19, 2018, 3:30:02 AM
the Slayers 20% cull isn't triggering on on monsters that are in net, so if they break out the cull immediately kills them.

is it intended?
If i do a map with elder on it, without killing guardians, does it remove elder influence from the map? If yes, does elder then spawn elsewhere?

I need to do guardians on t13+ maps but they arent on any t13+ maps so im trying to figure out the fastest way to get the memory fragments.
"
Question2 wrote:
If i do a map with elder on it, without killing guardians, does it remove elder influence from the map? If yes, does elder then spawn elsewhere?

I need to do guardians on t13+ maps but they arent on any t13+ maps so im trying to figure out the fastest way to get the memory fragments.

To answer your question, no. Elder stays on the map. The map will have Elder influence and a normal map boss. It functions identically to any other influenced map, except for the fact that it can't lose influence until Elder is killed which requires clearing Guardians first.

In response to your 2nd point, the answer is to clear Guardians + Elder and try to spawn him again and get lucky the next time. There is no faster way other than exploiting some bugs for the 2-player Memory Fragment trick.
Debeon's Dirge has the effect of giving you 150% increased elemental damage if you've used a warcry recently but with aspect of the cat active and using Farrul's Chase which has "Trigger level 20 intimidating cry when you lose cat's stealth" does not give me the bonuse elemental damage on triggering which i am assuming is intentional because i'm not actually using a warcry but rather just having it triggered so therefore Debeon's Dirge doesn't react to it but i felt i wanted to ask just for clarity.

So long story short; Is it a bug or intentional that Debeon's Dirge doesn't give me it's warcry bonuses when when Farrul's Chase' warcry gets triggered?
"
gnog wrote:
Debeon's Dirge has the effect of giving you 150% increased elemental damage if you've used a warcry recently but with aspect of the cat active and using Farrul's Chase which has "Trigger level 20 intimidating cry when you lose cat's stealth" does not give me the bonuse elemental damage on triggering which i am assuming is intentional because i'm not actually using a warcry but rather just having it triggered so therefore Debeon's Dirge doesn't react to it but i felt i wanted to ask just for clarity.

So long story short; Is it a bug or intentional that Debeon's Dirge doesn't give me it's warcry bonuses when when Farrul's Chase' warcry gets triggered?

Triggering a skill is not using a skill.

Using a skill (or casting a spell, attacking, etc.) requires you to bind the skill to your hotbar and press the associated button. Nothing else is "using a skill".
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 20, 2018, 8:41:38 AM
Hi all

About the mod, Life gained on Kill.
I can gain life if my minions kill?
Sry for double post
But another question here.

The node of Brawn Jewel, (4-6)% increased Strength, these % is based on my actual stacked str?

Exemple, i have 950 strenght, if i use this jewel and get 6%, the value will be added from the total strenght? 950 + 6%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info