Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Sry for double post
But another question here.

The node of Brawn Jewel, (4-6)% increased Strength, these % is based on my actual stacked str?

Exemple, i have 950 strenght, if i use this jewel and get 6%, the value will be added from the total strenght? 950 + 6%?

Yes, what kind of other scenarios you thought it could be happened?
Last edited by cuocdoitan on Apr 22, 2018, 6:57:04 AM
Anyone know pls answers this: we all know Intimidating cry (from Farrul's chase) intimidate enemies when skill was triggered, the question is: does the intimidate time on enemies also equal to duration of skill Intimidating cry.
I heard that after clearing elder influence from the map, you should do t15 maps only to maximize the odds of elder influence respawning on a t15 map. Is this true?
Hi!

When i link support gem item rarity/quantity to a skill does it give me that bonus when enemy is killed by explosion from profane bloom? Or it must be killed directly by that skill? And other non support gem sources of quantity/rarity works with profane bloom?

Thx, and have a nice day!
Hi!

I previously emailed support about this and got re-directed here..

I recently made a "shaped" eye of chayula due to a brain fart while crafting an I85 shaper amulet for quantity, I had the idea of turning this into a presence of chayula to have a nice shiny collector item to keep and remind me to think about what I was doing... But when I used the blessing of chayula on it, it lost the shaper background :( Just wondering if this is working as intended since support can't revert it.

Thanks, Mark
Hi,

I'm building a weird animated guardian and I'd like to confirm/deny some interactions that are a bit hard or expensive to test in-game:

1)
If I socket an Animate Guardian gem into something like:

his base critical hit chance will be the base critical hit chance of the weapon he has equipped + 3?

2)
If I equip my Animate Guardian with:

non-damaging ailments he inflicts will have 8% increased effect + another 8% increased effect for each other elder item he has been equipped with?

3)
If I equip my Animate Guardian with a Blasphemer's Grasp and I equip my character with an elder-base shield, such as:

and skill Necromantic Aegis, will the shield's elder-base interact with the blasphemer gloves granting my guardian another 8% increased effect of non-damaging ailments?

Thanks.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Hi all, if i craft the mod of Aspect on item, for example for rings, this will remove one mod of my ring, or will only add the aspect mod?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hi all, if i craft the mod of Aspect on item, for example for rings, this will remove one mod of my ring, or will only add the aspect mod?

It adds the Aspect skill as a new suffix on the item. Existing affixes are not changed. Obviously the item needs to have an open suffix slot.

Worth noting that the Aspect skills are mutually exclusive with other mods that also grant skills, such as other Aspects, but also for example Enduring Cry on a belt from an Elder mod.
Summon Phantasm.

Weird skill, but cool.

I have a few questions about it:

Do they receive all Minion Damage and Cast speed points you have, either from the tree, jewels or items?

Do abyssal jewels with minions deal additional # damage affect them?

What support gems are activated by what groups of skills?
I ask this one because in testing I found that if I used Cleave to raise a phantasm the phantasm wouldn't be using volley or spell echo, but if I used a melee or caster Raise Spectre the phantasm would be able to attack with volley and spell echo. Are there other cases like this with supports like Physical Projectile Damage, do melee supports work on them with melee skills to raise them?

Some of the supports seem to always work, I didn't find a case where faster/slower projectiles didn't affect it, as well as GMP. What supports always work on them?

Does the piercing spell that they use tag for area damage, will Concentrated Effect work on them and if yes with what skills?

If socketed with Raise Spectre and Less Duration will the phantasm deal % more damage but last for a shorter duration?

A post on Reddit by RhysGGG 10 months ago said that when the dervish is manifested the item itself is literally disabled and doing nothing:

Just to clarify is the Dancing Dervish summoned affected by the weapons increased physical damage or attack speed or only by the base level 15 Dancing Dervish?

If Vaaled for Culling Strike will that affect the Dervishes?

Does Empower being socketed affect the manifest dancing Dervish, and if yes what is the damage dealt by the default level 15 Dervish when compared to a level 19 or 20 Dervish?

If empower works on the dervish does it gain anything from additional ranks other than damage? (accuracy/higher minion level/attack speed etc.)

If Vaaled for +1 to socketed gems will that get disabled when the weapon slots are disabled? If it's disabled when the dervish is manifested will the dervish be using a snapshot of the rank 21 gem stats (rank 20s boosted to 21 by vaal) while dancing around or do they get recalculated down to 20 while you're in the rampage?

Does Concentrated effect work for their Cyclone, the same post by RhysGGG said that minions only have skills and not gems so multistrike works for it, is the dervishes cyclone specifically AoE?
Last edited by Technophite on Apr 27, 2018, 7:27:59 PM
I was wondering if you use your elder orb to upgrade a map and then decide that you want to use the elder orb on a different map can you do the same thing with the elder orb like you can the shaper orbs and undo the elder orb and get another one? ive searched for any posts on this and was unable to find anything on it.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info