Mechanical Questions Thread

Is the Rage Support Gem cooldown on rage generation (1 rage/0.4 seconds on attack hit) global for all instances of the Rage support?

Specifically, as a Berserker with the rage passive, using Static Strike as well as Cyclone both supported by rage, would I then receive 1 rage/0.3 seconds from the ascendancy, 1 rage/0.4 seconds from static strike, as well as 1 rage/0.4 seconds from cyclone, totaling to 8.333 rage/second gained? Or would the rage gems not stack for rage generation, and I would just get 1 rage/0.4 and 0.3 seconds?
New molten shell's "75% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield".

Does this absorbed damage count as "prevented damage" for purposes of Juggernaut's Unbreakable? "1.5% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second"

Or, does it behave like a secondary life pool like Energy Shield, and thus yields no regeneration?
"
i3igpete wrote:
New molten shell's "75% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield".

Does this absorbed damage count as "prevented damage" for purposes of Juggernaut's Unbreakable? "1.5% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second"

Or, does it behave like a secondary life pool like Energy Shield, and thus yields no regeneration?
Molten Shell doesn't prevent damage, it just redirects it, so it doesn't count as damage prevented for Unbreakable. On the upside, the damage you take does count for Cast when Damage Taken. Molten Shell also provides Armour, and Armour does prevent damage, so it does somewhat augment Unbreakable, albeit indirectly.
Hi, I have just one question I;m running labs to try and get enchantment of reflection I must of ran it like 100+ times now had every enchant 3+ times but of reflection am I doing something wrong or is it just rng kicking my ass
I am having a problem with the Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel. It says it gives 2% Reduced Mana Reserved, but apparently this does not apply to auras impacted by an Enlighten Support gem. Is this supposed to work this way? Can you not reduce mana reserved using both a gem and a jewel? Thanks.

Clotho
Hello, I'm a user who is enjoying the game in Korea.
How does Cast Speed affect Holly Flame Totem?

Please explain in detail.

No one knows......ㅠ.ㅠ
"
Pikachu18 wrote:
Hello, I'm a user who is enjoying the game in Korea.
How does Cast Speed affect Holly Flame Totem?

Please explain in detail.

No one knows......ㅠ.ㅠ

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Totem

Everyone knows. Totems are affected by your stats, so your cast speed increases Totems cast speed as well.
Hello Poeple!

What is the base radius of the profane bloom explosions from the Occultist Ascendancy and the Obliteration Wand?

Thank You!
Last edited by SommerImNovember on Jun 21, 2019, 10:47:31 AM
Hey everyone;

Will the "16% increased physical weapon damage per 10 strength" from Pillar of the Caged God affect bleeds that you inflict with the weapon? I see a lot of split damage and damage with ailments on the tree, not sure if I can stack strength to get a large bleed from pillar.

Thanks!
"
Clotho wrote:
I am having a problem with the Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel. It says it gives 2% Reduced Mana Reserved, but apparently this does not apply to auras impacted by an Enlighten Support gem. Is this supposed to work this way? Can you not reduce mana reserved using both a gem and a jewel? Thanks.

Clotho

Okay some friends and I were able to figure this out doing a little research. Apparently this is just another absurd GGG design. The 2% applies to each skill's percentage rather than the overall percentage or flat rate of mana reserved. So anything less that 50% will round down to zero. Of course if you use an Enlighten Support gem, in the vast majority of instances this so called 2% reduction will do nothing.

Now why GGG can't simply do what everyone assumes they should and actually apply the 2% to the statistic to which they refer is beyond me. The fact they say this is way it was designed to work is even sillier. So yeah, from a reduced reserved mana perspective, due to GGG's incredible design, this jewel is essentially worthless.

Clotho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info