Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Ballista Totem Support does not target summonned Skulls from mobs, even tho they have a hitbox. is this normal? had multiple times the skulls killed me because of this.

If you're talking about the skulls from the Summon Raging Spirit skill (which some mobs use), I believe it's because raging spirits cannot be targeted:

"
Targeting: Raging Spirits cannot be targeted directly by enemies. However, they may be damaged by stray projectiles and area of effect skills.

You'll have to deal with them in some other way.
- here's my sig
Vis Mortis Necromancer Silks
Minions gain 15%-20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Infernal Legion Support
Minions from Supported Skills deal (15.6-1316) Fire Damage per second to Enemies near them

Curious, do these two interact by giving a minion 15-20 percent of their fire damage from Infernal Legion as Extra Chaos Damage? If not, any explanation as to why if the damage from IF is considered the minion's damage?
Last edited by MythicsMT on Dec 20, 2019, 7:50:37 PM
hi Mark!
Currently as of this moment Disintigrator staff from uber elder does not generate any siphon charges whatsoever!
its ruining my build =[
"
MythicsMT wrote:
Vis Mortis Necromancer Silks
Minions gain 15%-20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Infernal Legion Support
Minions from Supported Skills deal (15.6-1316) Fire Damage per second to Enemies near them

Curious, do these two interact by giving a minion 15-20 percent of their fire damage from Infernal Legion as Extra Chaos Damage? If not, any explanation as to why if the damage from IF is considered the minion's damage?
"Gain X damage as extra Y damage" is a form of damage conversion, which only works with hits, not with damage over time.
Awakened Added elemental gems and auras? How it work? They boost the level of same element gem auras? Or the level boost will work only for active gems?
Vaal burning arrow doesnt seem to apply the debuff that normal BA does, Is this intended or a bug?
Spoiler
Hello, after the sirius kill, you get to a new zone, is there a way either to get back to oriath or the have acces to public parties from oritah?
Last edited by MystereQc on Dec 22, 2019, 1:00:31 PM
I'm having a mechanics problem.

I have Cyclone set up on both my LMB and Spacebar. This allows me to move via the LMB, but start Cyclone with the spacebar and continue it's attack while moving.

This was working just fine until I upgraded to a new weapon with more sockets. I used to have Cyclone socketed in my boots with Cyclone + Infused Channeling Support + Life Gain on Hit Support. Now it's in the weapon with an additional + Faster Attacks Support.

Now when I start an attack by pressing AND holding Spacebar with the LMB it starts working. While running I press the RMB for Punishment or T for Rallying Cry for their buffs. If that's all I do it seems to continue okay.

However, if I lift either the Spacebar or LMB it resets as expected. Then when I resume it cycles through the skills bar icons blinking and stops the attacks. It seems to use the Default attack instead.

I've attached a short 30 second video. Pay attention to the skill bar icons as you get about 1/2 way through. You'll start to see them blink and my attacks will stop.

I tried removing the added = Faster Attacks Support but it didn't make any difference.

I'm new and have no idea what I'm doing wrong here.

http://www.communityhealthtraining.org/Images/PoE_Cyclone_2.mp4
Old Timer Doc, new to PoE
"
drkenrich wrote:
I'm having a mechanics problem.

I have Cyclone set up on both my LMB and Spacebar. This allows me to move via the LMB, but start Cyclone with the spacebar and continue it's attack while moving.

This was working just fine until I upgraded to a new weapon with more sockets. I used to have Cyclone socketed in my boots with Cyclone + Infused Channeling Support + Life Gain on Hit Support. Now it's in the weapon with an additional + Faster Attacks Support.

Now when I start an attack by pressing AND holding Spacebar with the LMB it starts working. While running I press the RMB for Punishment or T for Rallying Cry for their buffs. If that's all I do it seems to continue okay.

However, if I lift either the Spacebar or LMB it resets as expected. Then when I resume it cycles through the skills bar icons blinking and stops the attacks. It seems to use the Default attack instead.

I've attached a short 30 second video. Pay attention to the skill bar icons as you get about 1/2 way through. You'll start to see them blink and my attacks will stop.

I tried removing the added = Faster Attacks Support but it didn't make any difference.

I'm new and have no idea what I'm doing wrong here.

http://www.communityhealthtraining.org/Images/PoE_Cyclone_2.mp4

You are running out of mana. When you run out of mana your channeling skills will stop and you will start hitting with the base attack.
Does the @Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage@ work with DoT skills like toxic rain, caustic arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info