Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

this league is the weakest i've seen sofar and I include rampage here. the crafting is so random, annoying and useless. the idea behind is nice but they made every craftingrecipe so weak. so unbelievably weak.

if we would catch a lvl 70 craftingmob and we would get a guaranteed t2 roll of that recipe. fine.
but we can get basically everything. I'd rather farm more chaos though recipe and throw them onto items before I waste one more minute in the altar.

this league really sucks. turn it up to 11 or just end it after a month and start over new.
"
Chris wrote:
I want to be transparent about our intentions here:

We have deployed Beast Trading today and are now gathering data about how it affects the rate that people open portals to the Spirit Beasts. Assuming nothing unexpected happens, our plan is to increase the access to Spirit Beasts after the weekend.

I am sorry that content goes out rarer than it ends up. This is partly intentional (better to be cautious), and also partly because it's very hard to balance these values across large numbers of players. We have avoided adjusting these numbers so far because we weren't sure of the impact that Beast Trading would have on it. Based on past data, a league with final content that is rarer than it should be does perform better than a league that has content that is equivalently more common than it should be. This is not an excuse to make content too rare, and we do plan to change it based on your feedback and our data.

To be clear, please note that I am discussing an increase to the relative spawn rate of the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast areas. I am not talking about making Legendary Beasts themselves more common. The recipes that they are used for are intentionally designed to be one-per-five areas.

Expect a news post on Monday NZ time with more information.

First: sorry for my bad English, it's not my language

I am shocked!
We had the serious mistake of Xsolla and now this league is very confusing, where it is clear that it is not correct in its numbers.
A job done in a hurry and badly, for whom ??

I can not buy and I can not have fun ... wonderful Mr. Wilson ..... wonderful.

A 3 month league should have content available to as many players as possible ... not just for 4 streamers playing 12 hours a day, which we do not care about.
It should be the first rule, probably you have already forgotten it

Really very disappointed
Last edited by JimmyWoodman on Mar 16, 2018, 6:28:17 PM
"
Chris wrote:

We have deployed Beast Trading today and are now gathering data about how it affects the rate that people open portals to the Spirit Beasts. Assuming nothing unexpected happens, our plan is to increase the access to Spirit Beasts after the weekend.

I am sorry that content goes out rarer than it ends up. This is partly intentional (better to be cautious), and also partly because it's very hard to balance these values across large numbers of players. We have avoided adjusting these numbers so far because we weren't sure of the impact that Beast Trading would have on it. Based on past data, a league with final content that is rarer than it should be does perform better than a league that has content that is equivalently more common than it should be. This is not an excuse to make content too rare, and we do plan to change it based on your feedback and our data.

To be clear, please note that I am discussing an increase to the relative spawn rate of the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast areas. I am not talking about making Legendary Beasts themselves more common. The recipes that they are used for are intentionally designed to be one-per-five areas.

basically this means "we dont really give a shit if players go past t10 or not, as long as we get more people playing"

all they care is stats it seems. well if i hadnt quit a year ago, i would now after reading this shit
"
Iamod wrote:

Apparently, you didn't play talisman. THAT was the worst league EVER.

I'll trade talisman for bestiary league every day.
Beastcrafting is in essence the Essence League in a new envelope (pun intended).
Nothing groundbreaking new regarding crafting.
The beast encounter themself are almost as neglectable as the Warband leage (aka pseudo standard), regarding how often you see them/how much impact it has as a whole signature league mechanic.

I have a feeling GGG may implement beast crafting (aka. junk slot machine) into the core game as it may or may not complement the old master crafting.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Honestly the best part about the bestiary league?

The prophecy league!

Like permanently maxxed on prophecies.
"We're very pleased with the high engagement with Beastcrafting. It was a risky system because of the difficulty pricing stuff, so was sure to disrupt the economy. So far, people are using it pretty heavily and we expect this to continue throughout the league as we add more recipes over time."

Another example of how out of touch you guys are, if you played the league at all you'd realize this is false and nothing to be happy about.
Last edited by DrDraids on Mar 16, 2018, 6:07:35 PM
Started at day 1. Played a lot. 1 portal so far (the most common one). Trapped every red and yellow mob up to T15 maps (137/157 atlas progression). How in gods name am I supposed to ever get challenges done or even get anything worth more than 1 alch out of this Alchemy Altar?
OH BOY WE CAN TRADE BEASTS! WOWOWOWOWWOWOW!!!! BTW When I was at my psychologist I brought this game up for the first time. You see, its the only thing I really have to look forward to and, for the first league ever, its actually painful to play. I found a perfect biscos on day 2, but yet I cant sustain maps. No exalt finds. Tired of this shit. The lies and shit that are going on are just too much. Ill be back when you have a giant banner saying you fixed the fucking league.
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

First: sorry for my bad English, it's not my language

I am shocked!
We had the serious mistake of Xsolla and now this league is very confusing, where it is clear that it is not correct in its numbers.
A job done in a hurry and badly, for whom ??

I can not buy and I can not have fun ... wonderful Mr. Wilson ..... wonderful.

A 3 month league should have content available to as many players as possible ... not just for 4 streamers playing 12 hours a day, which we do not care about.
It should be the first rule, probably you have already forgotten it

Really very disappointed

Thats all they do these days i make content for the streamers. It really doesnt make for a fun game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info