Later today, we're deploying a change that greatly increased the rate that you encounter the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast fights.

Bestiary has been running for two weeks so far, and we have kept a close eye on data regarding how many people are accessing the end-game content in the league. We initially avoided increasing the spawn rate of these beasts until we had deployed Beast Trading, as there were certainly economic implications of much easier economic access to these beasts.

Now that we have Beast Trading data for a few days, we're comfortable with increasing how often you encounter these beasts. You'll now come across a Beast that grants access to one of the four Spirit Boss fights approximately once per 50 maps.

We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively. This certainly affects how many are spawned, and while we're not changing it today, it's something we're keeping an eye on.

The team have also been working on increasing the difficulty and reward of the Beasts that spawn once per area (the "yellow" ones), so that fights are more challenging. This goes alongside the improvements to their recipes we made recently, though the reward part was deployed first. They're also working on new recipes that use these mods for other rewards.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Yes very nice GGG!
COOL!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Been waiting for this!!!
125 x 0 = 0
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO
Nice, Maybe i can catch em all someday after all.
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
hype
Thanks for the good news! :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Too little too late..
Yum Gibbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info