Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

finally i got better chance actually try one of this any divine celestial legendary rare beast fight
Much appreciated!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Would it be possible to add a beastcrafting recipe for a portal to a small zone with a talisman altar in it?
Those beast should always catch with necromancy trap, even if explode... sometimes i just press detonate mines and ding... everything vanish :/
Or add a different mini-map icon for them!
too little, too late
Can we please get some spectral shield throw buffs? Loving the skill but it’s so mechinically flawed and there is almost no scaling. More dmg multiplier on it?
I don't like yellow and red beasts. The fights are not hard, they are just long. And long is boring for such a fast paced game. Drops define the grind, and having to stop myself just to capture a beast, is boring.

You can increase its damage alongside health, this will make me want to potion a little more, not more fun or challanging >.>

Often I find myself with a leech regen tanky mob that keeps spawning friends that are also tanky and regenerating. I find myself overwhelmed by damage and sometimes blocked to run away or teleport and die.

This makes me want to avoid beasts, avoid your league, go to Standard and avoid the entire thing.

Red beasts are even worse. I stopped pursuing red beasts wholly. Its just not worth the time, I can, in theory, handle two yellows in the same time! When a wandering ghost enters a red beast, I am instakilled, or I can survive but killing the monster is impossible.

How I would fix it, speaking as an indie game developer, is to reduce the base rare stats to a fewer number and increase the special new stats. Have the fight about the new mechanics. When the herd of ghost rhoas come, have them deal massive damage, have the player try to dodge the train. If you summon beasts, have them easy to kill but numerous. If you have a vomiting bird come and poison the area, have the player stop moving/attacking to reduce poison damage.

Here you have interesting and especially important, new ways to play the game, but you force us to go against the nature of POE: Slow down, don't kill monsters.

----
Semi ontopic: I hate the necro nets. I think having the nets thrown faster and the nets paralyzing the creature more would have fixed all neeting issues. Even culling strike chars wouldn't have a problem anymore because the extra time available up to 20% mob health. But now necro nets are ingame and you can't revert it till the league is over.
----
the cost of increased popularity was too high for poe. all these people crying on the reddit, jesus. Please, GGG, you are doing good, you were alwayas listening to the community and were changing game for a better, but iam really not sure all these things wont get worst and worst in the future if the community will outgrown in the crying babies.
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
"
Maswasnos wrote:
Can we also get significantly increased access to maps? That'd be great, thanks.

This for the love of God please!!!!
Any word on the lower overall droprates for everything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info