Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

awesome, more updates for a dead league!
Can we also get significantly increased access to maps? That'd be great, thanks.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!1111
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Can you release new league already, this one is huge disappointed. No really, it is, even though you had "eye closed"
Thanks, wondering why I hadn't gotten shit while running burial chambers.
I'm just playing it as standard with new economy at this point.

Waiting on what's next league instead.
another we released the league while it was not ready thread and thank you beta testers. Quite frankly this has been going on too long for me now. Every league there is changes because not enough testing was done. So basically our first 2 weeks of hard work will mean less than the next couple of weeks since they will spawn more. I'm done for a while good luck all and may POE have continued success, but I will no longer be a beta tester. I can handle a new league every 4 months if done correctly.
Last edited by papas88063 on Mar 18, 2018, 7:47:23 PM
1 in 50 maps, but where are the maps? (no navali joke intended)
Last edited by KungFusedMike on Mar 18, 2018, 7:48:07 PM
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

What the fuck are you talking about? This has nothing to do with QA, this was a decision made by GGG. There wasn't any error on the technical side whatsoever. If you're gonna criticise them at least do it right.
Dem metal chickens
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

Hard to say when we don't know how much QA there is in the first place. Lot's of designs simply won't show flaws until there's a large number of incidents. I wouldn't necessarily call that poor QA, as I've played many games with pre-content open servers and still stuff got through.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info