Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
Drimli wrote:
"
Madtank wrote:
"
tanchista wrote:
Having 120/157, I wonder how is possible to have no map drop at all?
and many other things wich are not doing what they say...and mst of the % is fake aswell..this game has fail math badly..GOOD LUCK
I just did a 10 pack of red maps (had to buy them all)chiseled,vaaled to get atlas completion im now at 122/157.I got back 1 T11, 1 T10. Its not like im swimming in cash either spent close to 100c to buy/craft those maps.Now im close to broke like 80c left just cant get a leg up in this garbage league.

I feel your pain... i played since league start several hours every day and i am still not over tier 13 maps... i got ghetto in tier 13 that is all... in tier 12 i unlocked 2 maps... this league is so bad it is unbelieveable and GGG apparently don't give a s... or wont admit something is wrong.

i'll add my 2 cents... Yes the map situation is much much worse than all the previous leagues. Something was done mb... But yes getting a hold of T12+ maps is a pain. And the prices are like 5c for a T12, never been like that.

Well at least beasties are going up somewhat.
"
Drimli wrote:
So this will end up being actually playable the last two weeks of the league just like Abyss league? wouldn't it be cool if these leagues where nice from the start? kinda would make everything easy for all parts. make it a league every 4 months and use that extra month of developement for actual testing of the league so you get all the numbers you need before you release these shitty leagues that the last 3 have been... it is such a shame.

Yes, the "adjusting" and "testing spawn rates" that goes on throughout the league is of course for the better of the game, but that is also sounds like beta-testing. While beneficial, perhaps for real some league time can be allocated towards that. Without the wipe for example.

Might not be a bad idea making it longer, especially with the grinds and challenges becoming way way huge with the same 3-month playing time.

Plus the testing/rate adjusting makes challenges hard at the beginning.
"
Arakasi91 wrote:
"
Tonnatos wrote:
Dead UNPLAYABLE League need more Unneeded updates. Pings+freezes+disconnects+spikes - league of shit.

Check your computer or internet provider. I had no freeze or disconnect during the whole league.

Then you definitely are not playing on EU lol...
"
tanchista wrote:
Having 120/157, I wonder how is possible to have no map drop at all?
and many other things wich are not doing what they say...and mst of the % is fake aswell..this game has fail math badly..GOOD LUCK

I am at 140 / 157 and the biggest problem is exactly what they say WAS BUFFED:
That is: you get those maps easier, that you do not have unlocked yet. Either its a blatant fake, or thousands of people complaining, have biased subjective observations and bad rng on bad bad rng... League sucks, because its slow as hell, the droprates for everything nerfed to oblivion, and the league mechanic and crafting itself + the UI are HORRIBLE...
Oh please let me grind more and more every league for less rewards.

But hey, at least bug abusers are rich as always, not banned and can do whatever they want to.
Muh 20 Headhunterz...

Edit: I got 24 Challanges now, now point in progressing further, I have my favourite portals anyway and the challenges are idiotic anyway... (I hate myself for throwing another 300 € at them for this bug and shitfest...)
Last edited by xX999Xx on Mar 19, 2018, 8:27:05 PM
"
"
Drimli wrote:
So this will end up being actually playable the last two weeks of the league just like Abyss league? wouldn't it be cool if these leagues where nice from the start? kinda would make everything easy for all parts. make it a league every 4 months and use that extra month of developement for actual testing of the league so you get all the numbers you need before you release these shitty leagues that the last 3 have been... it is such a shame.

Yes, the "adjusting" and "testing spawn rates" that goes on throughout the league is of course for the better of the game, but that is also sounds like beta-testing. While beneficial, perhaps for real some league time can be allocated towards that. Without the wipe for example.

Might not be a bad idea making it longer, especially with the grinds and challenges becoming way way huge with the same 3-month playing time.

Plus the testing/rate adjusting makes challenges hard at the beginning.

The hell are you smoking? If they do that = Goodbye > 50% Playerbase loool
I'm getting really bored. Maps just don't drop. I've been having to wait for Zana and hope for the best. Think I'll struggle my way to 24 achievements and stop. This just isn't fun. :(
"
xX999Xx wrote:
(I hate myself for throwing another 300 € at them for this bug and shitfest...)

was the last league for me throwing blind money at GGG, if i will ever support them again maybe some time into an actual league. but over the last leagues they lost so much reputation (at least for me) that i possibly wont ever support them until they make a big turnaround.
Hey GGG enjoying the league so far thanks for the changing will be unsure how they effect certain things.

To people who are struggling to maintain maps above t13. What most people did last league was sextant + zana mod to get both wealth and maps well nothing has changed just less sextants. You still need to sextant and use the fortune mod (3c) now to get juicy returns I have close to 700/1500 aug so far with 137/157 for long time I did shaped set up, Now I wanna test my build and do more end game shaper,uber shaper, uber atizir etc.

If you unlock recipes from the league you can "mirror" t16 maps over and over and over and over again on your insane rolled map hint hint.

I feel like GGG didn't really explain this too well
We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively. This certainly affects how many are spawned, and while we're not changing it today, it's something we're keeping an eye on.

Does this mean on a certain t5 t7 t10 and t13 they drop or all of these tiers? I'd really like to finish my beast collection already.

Also why does 90% of all sacrifice frag zones always give Wiraq, the Impaler on wiki's hes in 2 zones but hes in nearly 60 zones its sad
Exactly, I have to temper my credit card. Because I have to show them, that this is not bearable any longer. Also they promise again "we have learned a lot from feedback". This set phrase was said by GGG so often now, I dont believe in them any longer. They are worse than Blizzard at the moment. And this is a very sad state!
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
Hey GGG enjoying the league so far thanks for the changing will be unsure how they effect certain things.

To people who are struggling to maintain maps above t13. What most people did last league was sextant + zana mod to get both wealth and maps well nothing has changed just less sextants. You still need to sextant and use the fortune mod (3c) now to get juicy returns I have close to 700/1500 aug so far with 137/157 for long time I did shaped set up, Now I wanna test my build and do more end game shaper,uber shaper, uber atizir etc.

If you unlock recipes from the league you can "mirror" t16 maps over and over and over and over again on your insane rolled map hint hint.

I feel like GGG didn't really explain this too well
We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively. This certainly affects how many are spawned, and while we're not changing it today, it's something we're keeping an eye on.

Does this mean on a certain t5 t7 t10 and t13 they drop or all of these tiers? I'd really like to finish my beast collection already.

Also why does 90% of all sacrifice frag zones always give Wiraq, the Impaler on wiki's hes in 2 zones but hes in nearly 60 zones its sad

Strange, I have around 240 completion, I spend Sextants + 22 chaos for map + 3 Chaos + 3 Vaal orbs (Zana mods)+ 2-3 Sac frags on T fucking 15 maps! And what do I get in return? A FUCKING T11 if I am lucky an additional T 12! It is so fucking funny to grind T9-11 maps for a day just to get lousy 4 Maps between T 13-15. I got a single god damn Chimaira map so far, MY ONLY T16. This LEAGUE IS TRASH, and it has to be said clearly as it is, there is no point anymore in sweetmouthing about all the bullshit that is going on right now. People spent a ton of money (far more than I would ever have spent for a pay to play game btw.) And It really makes me mad and sad and disappointed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info