What We're Working On

I will be still skipping all the rare mobs for capturing. This mechanic should not become a league itself. It really feels like playing standard. Just move on to 3.3.0 directly and give us something like Breach was.
"
Draeil wrote:
Please don't add bestiary to the core game. All i am asking.

+1
It was an experiment, ok. Sometimes experiments fail and the grown up thing to do is to admit it.

But I'm afraid it will most probably be rolled into core. It has "production value", which means it can be used to bait new players in PR material. Look, we have a menagerie here, you can catch beast and craft amazing items...

...when the noob realizes it's a trap, it will be too late. Ha, you have been caught, stupid noob!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Sure you like totems. Most players use them so they don't have to play the game. If the "combat" system of difficult encounters is boiled down to you summoning a totem and running in a circle, i think its detrimental to the game. I.E. Lab farmers and such.

"
qlasboy wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:
3/4 of your daily posts are bad MTX. Quantity of junk is not quality in game. Listen, Bestiary has now permanently harmed the longevity of your game. It's really, really bad. Here is what you are missing. FYI, you should dumpster this league IMMEDIATELY and just give us two week breach/beyond/perandus like we are CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR.

Monsters. More of them. Unique ones.
Not more Elder crap that .1 percent of the player base ever even sees because even getting over 100 in your Atlas requires you to purchase maps from trade.
Monsters that have loot, chase uniques. Good things we want.
New mechancics, new skills, rebalance of skills.
Change the skill tree. It's been what, 3 years without a moderate balancing or adjustment?
Incentivize defense in characters. I know, crazy concept right.
Make it so flasks aren't the best defense. That's just silly.
Why are miners the best spellcasters?
Why are totems even in the game?

I totally agree about maps, rebalance skills, new skills. skill tree is changing too often though. True flasks gave to much defence.
TOTEMS ARE IN GAME CAUSE A LOT PLAYERS LOVE THEM INCLUDING ME!
"
Galtrovan wrote:
The menagerie is pointless.

that poor intern who spent so much time making this ginormous menagerie and meticulously arranged trash to make cages... so much time wasted.
so, basicly nothing change, except the yelow beast ... well, at least they keep their promise: broke the economy and trade system with this league ... and players opinion don't count at all ... Blizzard did the same, and we had Path of Exile, now we wait for the Wolcen ...
I'm really enjoying the SSF bestiary league. I think this is because I like to collect things and progress my bestiary. Being in a SSF mode, I can create equipment from the bestiary based on need. With this said, I'm a little confused about all the negativity.

Either way - looking forward to 3.3
I've stopped playing Bestiality altogether.

SSF standard for me, until all this Beast stuff just goes away.

Can't always get it right after all...

6/10 could try harder
Eeeek!
I've stopped playing Bestiality altogether.

SSF standard for me, until all this Beast stuff just goes away.

Can't always get it right after all...

6/10 could try harder
Eeeek!
So we'll have a rework of elementalist then? :D
I know a lot of people have come to expect fancy piles of loot, and spammy encounters from leagues, and that because this league doesn't have them they don't like it, but I really enjoy this league. I like that I can make what I would normally have to go to the market and buy, or dump a whole bunch of currency on rng. It requires a bit more of a deliberate playstyle, and a bit of tracking of whats going on, but it gives some extra crafting control, that doesn't replace master or essense, but it enhances the options. between all those, I feel like I can make whatever I need, and don't need quite so much luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info