What We're Working On

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Keep doing it for weeks and weeks and somewhere in there something cool will turn up, but dont tell me you see 6 of them on the floor and feel anything at all, you dont, I know you dont.

i'm aware i'm not running the game in the most optimised way. thing is, i'm never that whealthy to dump more than 3 to 5 exalts into my builds.

i'm not zoom zoom speedclearing instances, i mostly do melee builds and a breach returns the same currency as two normal maps to me.

getting alterations from rare item sales is a reliable source of income to me. i do get around 3 alts per instance from items while i finish some instances without finding a single alteration.

i do get more chaos orbs from sales than i find in instances.

different world i know. that's when you play 2h per day only.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
its fantastic that you guys listen to the players and constantly try and improve your game, one of the reasons you are one of the best developers around

but
dont make bestiary core for gods sake dont
its fine as a league mechanic but it does NOT fit with the rest of the game and activly makes it worse for the people who dont want to do it
"
Can someone tell me why there is so much hate about this league? Leagues are made for testing contents. I hope the Bestiary will make it's way into standard game with some improvements here and there. Having an own little place for the nets inseatd of the inventory for an example. Like right above the flasks three little icons (2 would be enough too). Maybe making the nets completely unable to drop and include Einhar dailies which give some nets (or reputation points which are needed to buy some) to limit endless monster farming. This league is fun but it should not limit players who don't wanna play it, so dailies would be just perfect.

Other things I want to mention:
-Make the boards placeable in your HO
-Make Sin placeable in your HO
-Make Tazuni placeable in your HO
-Make Einhar Frey placeable in your HO
-VERY IMPORTANT: Allow the player to spawn in HO when log in; my game often crashes when loading into Oriath

I hope for a Hideout or Forsaken Masters 2.0 like the Atlas got with War of the Atlas for 3.3. I really enjoyed the masters and the Hideout by itself but you can do so much more with it.

As-is, Bestiary better not get rolled into the core game. The number of Net types is ridiculous. The capture mechanic is BS. 95%+ of the crafting recipes are worthless/redundant. Doing the bestiary crafts is too cumbersome/time consuming. The UI for the bestiary recipes is terrible. The menagerie is pointless.

Now, if GGG reworked things, it could work. Get rid of the nets. Get rid of the capture mechanic. Get rid of the useless/redundant crafting recipes. Get rid of the menagerie.

As you are playing the game simply have the Avian, Crab, Spider, and Cat beasts of Wraeclast randomly drop feathers, carapaces, legs, and furs. After collecting W white / X blue / Y rare / Z unique -> feathers or carapaces or legs or furs... take the set collection to the map device and open a portal to the set's spirit realm and fight the boss for the associated unique-set items. And be done with it.
This league is still one gargantuan RNG struggle.

You have *ENTIRELY* no control on kind of beasts are spawned.

My approach to the league was that after 3 weeks of playing I've been in Menagerie THREE times.
All the items I have received from altar crafting was also RNG generated and patheticaly useless, literally insta-vendored.

Btw. no stash in Menagerie? GGG, you can afford better design...
I hope u add breaches again ,the game feels so unrewarding without them. 10% chance to get one in maps? i get 1 every 30 maps...
"
Scryer16 wrote:
Nice work! GGG you also shoud chek the state of PvP, a lot of skills need PvP Value like bear trap, Volotile deth, Kinetic Blast etc, they are too Over power!

lol go play a pvp game then bud.
The league mechanic is completely unplayable until you make a way for us to quickly purge our menagerie of unwanted beasts.

I actually thought the league was fun until I realized how quickly I was filling up *so damn many* of my cages. Now I'm disgusted that I can't get rid of these stupid beasts. Einhar is such a piece of shit, capturing beasts but silently refusing to put them in cages because the cages are full.
It's just sad that people have spent time working and creating the bestiary and no one ever goes there to check it out. And why did you ever think it would be a good idea to bring pokemon to poe ? Anyway really looking forward to the next league. I enjoy this one but not doing any bestiary stuff :)
Tayeule Pis Joue
"
Draeil wrote:
Please don't add bestiary to the core game. All i am asking.

+1

Delete bestiary
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Increasing difficulty of the game is not really necessary ,path of exile have already this "wall" of challenge...All i hope is that the game become more Rewarding because i feel it is not enought now.I really think farming is non sense.

For bestiary , i like the fact that you give more way to get item ,it's a good thing but capturing beast is a pain unfortunatly.. So i hope you will keep recipe system but improve how we get them for QOL.

Thank.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 21, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info