What We're Working On

The real issues with the league have nothing to do with the league mechanics. Drop rates of currency and maps are absolutely dreadful. Ignoring these facts is just making the community more and more upset tbh.
Oh don't worry, we do know what you guys are working on with no need for you to tell us.

More MTX :^)
"
While a small portion of the team is still adding changes to the current league, most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0.

3.3 can't come soon enough
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
Very cool! Thank you, GGG!
You have to better instead work on the server stability and perfomance, instances keep dying and killing a lot of players on hardcore what is "nice"...
You have to better instead work on the server stability and perfomance, instances keep dying and killing a lot of players on hardcore what is "nice"...
Yea well, I already stopped. I'm done with this league.
"
Hanarae wrote:
I'm not sure why they're trying so hard to force Bestiary content that is polarising at best, thoroughly despised at worst - if the daily complaints are anything to go by. Are they really going to integrate the league mechanics despite everything that has happened?

Have you ever heard of this thing called Labyrinth?
In answer to your question: yes; yes they are.
Good Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info