Ascendancy Class Statistics

As we can clearly see - the witch is dead.
"
DrDraids wrote:
Jugg can sustain infinity with 0 skill, you don't even have to hit anything, but we can't have instant leech or any kind of worth while leech for casters?

What a fucking joke, no one like playing Jugg, it's just free elder and boring af.

Seconded on that i still want decent leech for casters as well, but speak for yourself about jugg; i like playing him, my crappy laptop that sometimes misses a few screens likes that it doesnt instagib me 100% of the time when it does, but most of all; these changes made it viable again to do a fire based discharge with him again.
GGG, this statistics shows how badly you´ve screwed up the berserker class.

The fact that the new Jugggggg and Hierophant are dominant this league is probably partially due to pure curiosity. I also play a hierophant this league - because I always wanted to try a multi totem build. But when this char is "finished", my next one will certainly not be a hierophant again. The class is great! But next time I´ll want to try sth fresh again.
"
Fukurokage wrote:

At the moment Gladiator lacks ways to sustain with life. He probably needs passives that grands him life on block (like anticipation/surrender breach unique).

IMO what Gladiator also needs (if he would be an ultimate bleed char) is some kind of monster-bleed-immunity mitigation. Minotaur's/Chimera's bleed immunity was the only thing that stopped my Gladiator builds of dooing Shaper in previous leagues.
After the Assassin rework we have glad and deadeye ascendancies that can efficiently use bleed, but only the first can make some damage with it (IMO deadeye can use it for LGOH and crit increase for other skills).
Bleedsplosion is nice for clearing, but is mostly useless against bosses and when fighting bleed-immune monsters whole section of asc-tree is useless - we are loosing big part of our Glads right in those moments, when we trully need them.
Yeap !!!!
Elementalist is heavily criticised but is actually a lot of fun, and more powerful than people seem to think
"
I sense a Jugg nerf inc

Ur sense work fine... GGG goal is "Stop-&-Kill" the players not make them have fun
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

And here I am having chosen him for arcane surge and not totems. I feel excluded.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Great job destroying Gladiator :P
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
People talk about sensing "nerfs"... I'd rather see other classes being made way better and more interesting, the Scion has so many options but is incredibly weak, and the statistics shows that noone can be bothered with it, so maybe give some love to those classes instead of "nerfing".

Now they know which classes work well, now trim the others 3-4 at a time to be equally good/fun

ED Tricker here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info