Skill Revamps - Part 1

We also need single target bow skill which isn't melee barrage, probably something which works with far shot
#NeverGoing90
Too bad the real problems will always be overlooked. Revamping skills when you need to revamp how the server works with a users computer. Having to load all the animations on your end and not with the client/server completely blows.
Damaging skills should be separated in multiple target and single target, for example, tornado shot for multiple target and Barrage for single target, and the ones in between, that don't do as much for one side or another or have a disadvantage.
I'm so happy you guys are updating the game so much (faster then pubg i must add) and it's very nice.I think a skill that needs more light on it is molten strike it's early game and it's not too bad till lvl 50ish give or take. It takes to much of a specific game play to make it work and when you finished your left with a mediocre build. I want it so when you hit and it hits the ground it leaves a lava pool doing AOE and single target obviously the more molten strike orbs that launch out the more lava pools. Then make it so the fire doesn't hurt you or else the build would be worthless once again. another skill(s) that needs to be buffed is the storm skill like firestorm raining arrows (sorry if i mess up the names going off memory) and so on these skills do so little damage i stopped using firestorm all together at lvl 30 or so the damage is to low and it's nothing special. An idea to make it a little better is when it hits the ground make the fire spread so on impact it will do kinda what herald of ash does when you kill an enemy that way fire spreads and keeps the pain train going. Raining arrows is a simply buff make it so when the enemy gets hit with an arrow they get a bleed counter or 2 so the more arrows you hit on the enemy the better meaning spamming the arrows would be good and not a waste of time and bosses would crumble to your feet (well most of them) and call you god cause due to them being a bigger target they would get more bleed counters and quicker. make it every 2 lvls or so you get a maximum bleed counter on enemy's with the skill so when the skill is at lvl 1 it only has 10-20 and if you get it lvl 20 then you get 20-30 bleed counters. Sorry for so much but i got very excited when i saw this update note. Thanks for making a game worth my time and best of luck to you. sincerely Travis :)
Last edited by LoudTechN9ne on Mar 27, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
"
jemoky wrote:
"
Diosen77 wrote:
Nerf Righteous Fire. It is.. unattractive and unappealing how many people are using righteous fire. I feel like I'm walking into a game of clones that lacks diversity and originality. It's not your fault RF has been a thing for years and got buffed unnecessarily. But Hey. just my 2 cents. It appears you agree since you're trying to get people to use other skills, but why not do that AND nerf it back to how it was, because, hey, the majority of the server used it anyway.

Same thoughts, spoils the game for me. somehow frustrating when you try to make your own creative builds work but then there's always Path of Righteous fire that kills all the content

Then make your own creative build. RF is not *the* meta compared any bow build which basically just Ice shot / Tornado shot / Lightning Arrow + barrage single target w/ 80% similarity on skill tree
If you can't create different build without looking at "the almighty Path of RF", then stop making build and be a "beginner's build" sheep like majority of player
Does power siphon is on the prototype list ?
Hf :)
"
cypherusuh wrote:
"
jemoky wrote:
"
Diosen77 wrote:
Nerf Righteous Fire. It is.. unattractive and unappealing how many people are using righteous fire. I feel like I'm walking into a game of clones that lacks diversity and originality. It's not your fault RF has been a thing for years and got buffed unnecessarily. But Hey. just my 2 cents. It appears you agree since you're trying to get people to use other skills, but why not do that AND nerf it back to how it was, because, hey, the majority of the server used it anyway.

Same thoughts, spoils the game for me. somehow frustrating when you try to make your own creative builds work but then there's always Path of Righteous fire that kills all the content

Then make your own creative build. RF is not *the* meta compared any bow build which basically just Ice shot / Tornado shot / Lightning Arrow + barrage single target w/ 80% similarity on skill tree
If you can't create different build without looking at "the almighty Path of RF", then stop making build and be a "beginner's build" sheep like majority of player

Never played RF, i am making and experimenting my own builds mostly for fun, but there's a always a trade off, in order for builds to work you need good gear. How to get good gear aside from RNG? farm efficiently, how to farm efficiently? obviously
Incoming Frost Bolt and Vortex buffs? INCOMING FROST BOLT AND VORTEX BUFFS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info