Skill Revamps - Part 1

Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
i hope change "Whirling Blades", like supported "Melee Splash" or change AoE skill.
its to hit few enemy when passing through enemy packs.
Power Siphon would be more than awesome !
Un-nerf AOE or dont bother
I like the idea of both talking about your reasoning behind future skill changes and even telling us what specific skills you have in your sights.

I have a question though: Do you ever intend on removing some skills outright?

I understand that removing some people's options tends to be something to avoid, but on the other hand, you contribute to power creep if you keep all skills around indefinitely and simply raise their power (even if not through just number increases).
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
finally, A good news indeed
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Hey, maybe Ele Hit will have some life?
It's synergy with EE(Which seems to have been a design purpose of it) is awful if you try to get any added ele damage.
It does sound nice. My hope though, is that you don't go too far with the theme idea.

Streamlining archetypes is what...every other game has ever done.

Increasing the unique benefit to picking a starting class is a definite + . Inhibiting min max customization as the cost of doing so, would be a --.
explosive arrow???? not talking about it?
Game is soooo hard, life is sooo rough
Please don't be afraid to make some skills into cooldowns/or create an added cooldown support. Some of us enjoy using skill rotations, and it would open a lot of customization space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info