Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

I can do breakdance stuff too and a lot of other flippy things as well! And It's not a joke! Can you post my build of the week if I'll send you a video?
"
tesb wrote:
2:13

skill tree changes. the second upper part of the shadow area is mirrored to the lower one

Dude not only that, Look bellow the Scion life wheel to the right of the jewel slot. Also to the opposite jewel slot to the right of the Witch start. The hell is that. Looks like bleed stuff.
Last edited by Shkkar on Mar 29, 2018, 8:12:43 AM
"
morbo wrote:

I've hit this lucky Lab enchant a while back, but can't really play this because the visual clusterfuck of this build is nauseating and can't run smoothly on a GTX 1070.

If you plan to revamp unused skills to look like this mess, then don't bother imo.

Don't want to destroys your expectations but the crit mult does not work for the balls.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Cheers, nice to see build of the week make a return. I always enjoy reading these threads.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
So it's back again. You better make it on a regular basis or don't make it at all.
"
Inscaped wrote:
So it's back again. You better make it on a regular basis or don't make it at all.

Or you can go fuck yourself, you damn nobody. It always appears mid league, because all the builds at the start are either faceroll boring builds or budget leveling builds. Only mid league do people start making interesting and/or odd builds.
"
duckfluffed wrote:
a full 2 minutes without a comment? c'mon guys.

They comment it.
"
Shkkar wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:

Or you can go fuck yourself, you damn nobody. It always appears mid league, because all the builds at the start are either faceroll boring builds or budget leveling builds. Only mid league do people start making interesting and/or odd builds.

this is the straightest and FIRST psn build EVERYBODY thought of and MANY actually did it but he used the new unique... wow what a freethinker
I want Bexs outtakes.
Guesses on the new Keystones?

I'm going with both are Leech effects are not removed at Full Life.

They said they wanted to close the gap between Slayer and non-Slayer Leech. They'll probably change Brutal Fervor to offer more damage or some other bonus since Slayer is gonna lose the effect from that node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info