Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

From the disconnect with the player base to the pigeonholing of skills and classes, this videos encompasses a lot wrong with ggg post 2.6.

What a joke.
build is rather generic - generic as it gets

question is - why in the 'build' of the week would anyone use a tree and game version that not yet exists?

just checking - does this work the same in current game

note: if you think tree changes will fix your TERRIBLE balance - you are wrong. right now more power comes from gear (ABUSRD levels of damage introduced from shaper/elder items - esp the 'gain XX% phys as something' mods) and ascendancies than from the tree itself

your itemization quality went DOWN with recent additions.. explain me this:

whoever though this roll/mod is a good idea. just tell me - who and why thought this is a good idea and have clicked the 'merge' button..
"
xxDEITYxx wrote:
Love how so few people are looking at the five changes on the skill tree that were leaked with this video. Two new Keystones, one to the right of Duelist starting point, and one to the right of Witch. New cluster to the left of Shadow starting, and the "Expeditious Munitions" cluster now has four nodes. Assassin Elemental Focus and Assassination now also have a new path and notable. Master Sapper cluster is also now gone.

+1
"
Disrupted wrote:
Deserved the spot purely by virtue of being a working claw build, though with price for items made me think I should have posted my Trypanon RF CoC build (well maybe not cause I still dont have all skills in place even and still gotta lvl a bit and test some stuff out, and I guess some of the items I use while not as highly valued are quite hard to acquire).

Err...HoWA was also a claw build. And it worked. A lot. There's plenty of working claw builds. Plus they're especially good for HC chars.
"
sidtherat wrote:
question is - why in the 'build' of the week would anyone use a tree and game version that not yet exists?

Cos they like teasing stuff. They've done it often before and the community seems to appreciate it. The new tree doesn't seem to interact with the build and so it's fine. Besides, the actual build on the forums uses the current game version and works just peachy.

Agree on the shaper/elder stat stick issues.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
xxDEITYxx wrote:
Love how so few people are looking at the five changes on the skill tree that were leaked with this video. Two new Keystones, one to the right of Duelist starting point, and one to the right of Witch. New cluster to the left of Shadow starting, and the "Expeditious Munitions" cluster now has four nodes. Assassin Elemental Focus and Assassination now also have a new path and notable. Master Sapper cluster is also now gone.

+1

fyi - mad paint skills below showing the changes:
https://i.imgur.com/5EAlTun.jpg

I'm intrigued by those keystones.
"
Iamod wrote:
MEanwhile, my SSF char is 1 shotting 1-4 screens in 1 shot, and takes 4 seconds to kill minotaur instead of 18. But interesting hipster build.

This profile has been set to private LuL GG
a six linked Belly of the Beast with a perfect "40% increased maximum Life", how easy is that to acquire, Bex?
Interresting build with more projectiles for Molten Strike more poison steak.
Molten Strike with gmp and poison? Balls not hitting the target aka damage missing in action.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info