Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

I've hit this lucky Lab enchant a while back, but can't really play this because the visual clusterfuck of this build is nauseating and can't run smoothly on a GTX 1070.

If you plan to revamp unused skills to look like this mess, then don't bother imo.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Protip: Don't 'showcase' dumpster builds.

Poison is dumpster, it takes traveling the entire tree to get it to work and leaves no room for anything else, and then you release a dumspter chest for it with only 40 life...........
meh
Ah, those thrilling 6k HP builds.
So, how does one's build actually get chosen for build of the week? Is it just builds that are posted during the league? Or do they actually look for builds that are unique and fun?
Good build but i can't help but think some of the potential isn't realized, I do think there is an issue too with how unbelievably bad molten strike feels to map with does this setup work with another skill for clearing? Would make it way better in my book.

love the MTX choice and highlighting how OP the spider aspect is, best reserve for 25% ever.

Edit: I genuinely like the choice but i think it's a mistake for GGG to choose one of the meta skills simply because of the backlash it causes. I've got a molten strike dbag myself this league though I actually hate playing it but the fact it does 1460% weapon damage when you add up the projectiles on an optimized build and the "hard hitting" vigilant strike does like 200% is absolutely moronic.

Barrage has exactly the same problem.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Mar 29, 2018, 5:17:18 AM
most boring botw ever?

but thx for the skilltreetease
The game got booring as hell. New league is crap, rewards are even crapier
Shephuuurd: "Cons: -Destroys your GPU aswell as GGG's servers"
Bex: "That'd make a great Build of the Week".
Dev-Ops: "Beeex!! What were you thinking? You're off our Christmas card list!"

:-)
So poison works now ?

Anyway the build may be nice but you really can't see sh*t with all the magma balls. And to think that GGG nerfed Mjolner because the crappy game engine couldn't handle the discharge effect.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info