How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

You have a backlog of unresolved bugs (some as old as 2.6) yet you ask us if we want you to invest time and effort in an event that will cater to a handful of people.

Are you for real?

If the vocal majority votes yes and you do devote time turning the event into a regular thing; can you guarantee that 3.3 won't come with another bunch of excuses for lack of balance and improvements for the game as a whole since you took time to develop BR into something only a handful of people will play once in a blue moon?
I really enjoyed it. However, being a new player is a big disadvantage. Not knowing what skills to pick what points to allocate quickly makes it difficult. It seemed that people who had the most experience building characters did the best, as it should be. I still had fun. Maybe, implement this mode on occasion with new rules. For example; only certain skill gems drop, no passive tree, and everyone is at max level to start. Either way, great job it was fun and I look forward to trying it again.
Make it into a DAILY lol
I would love to see this mode back as a permanent option. I was not able to play it very much due to family things on Easter, and had a blast when I was able to play.

It would also be cool to bring back between leagues, or for a week or so at a time near the end of leagues, just so I can play more POE after I finish my goals in the current league.
Totally snubbed the royal, concentrate efforts to improve the experience of the game and the leagues that need it most.
It's definitely not optimized well for balance here, but running it as a end in between leagues event would be great.
I feel this game has lacked a quality PVP element; royale helped fill in that void. I think this should be further developed and a polished version should be delivered to the community.
Would be fun to have it enabled inbetween leagues to pass time and have some refreshment.

As a stay - mode , it will be hard to keep interesting unless it will reward MTXes regularly.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Would love to see different levels. For example, no level Royale, level 25 royale, level 50 royale, level 75 royale, and level 90 plus royale. People could build a character to fight and when they lose they lose their gear. The way the current royale worked was open a box did you get frost blades or split arrow yes = win, NO = log out try again.
I would love to see this mode active every weekend or every second weekend instead of making it available the whole time - I think that would guarantee activity and on the end of the GGG, it should not take that much resources.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info