How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Bringing it out at least once a month or so if permanent isn't a great idea would be cool, I thought it was great even though I was terrible at it!
I thought it was great, even though I was not at it. lol. It would be a fantastic thing for the doldrums between leagues, special race events, and other instances where it would seem fitting to run. Another good option would to be make it part of a Leo daily quest or another part of pvp, as from what I have gathered from other people, it is more enjoyable than the current pvp system. Just my thoughts. Cheers!
Seeing how every league since 3.0 has been worse than the last (so much so I can't even play Bestiary), I feel like you should rather use all the resources you can for the core game and proper league testing.

Having said that, I had a BLAST playing royale, so looking forward to playing it again!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
I liked it very much, but 100 players was too much.
After dying some 30 times, I completely gave up, because I started the game and 15 seconds in game I am dead because boxes were in the middle of mobs, so I could not even take some items before any very very skilled exile kill me, so it was not fun at all.
If it was 32 players (integer) would be amazing to play and very fun.
It would be very nice to have this mode implemented in the game, but with some time to prepare before, like have some basic items on the floor in front of the player, according to the class the person have chosen would be much fair. Ranger and split arrow won 90% of the time I guess... not fair at all.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Bring it back and keep improving(like removing or making split arrow ultra rare) Royale was extremely fun and should be improved as an alternate gamemode with special events at times like the release of a new league with prizes and such. For an alternative to those who don't enjoy racing.

I think it also should be experimented with as a team based tournament mod.
This event practically single handedly took down your servers world wide and caused lord knows how many instance collapses over the time it was opperational. While I did attend it and found it entertaining at the end of the day i just wanted to go back to my main character and play, but could not because of the lag/ instance instabilities, disconnects and downtimes. It is cool you were about to do what you did GGG, in the short time it took to make this, before you chose to do it again perhaps setting up independent servers to not effect all of your customers. Thanks for reading, hoping to see what you have coming up next.
would love to see it come back had a lot of fun playing it
GUILD WARS
it was real? i tried like 10 names and was told every one was taken. even to the point of just mashing random letters. i assumed that was part of the joke. see how many times people try creating a character for it before realizing they actually cant.
Last edited by hopedenial on Apr 4, 2018, 2:18:03 PM
I would NEVER buy anything, mtx, skill effect etc for a PVP shit. And using mtx that change how skills looks in PVP is fucking worst idea ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info