What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

"
Chris wrote:
When designing 3.3.0's league, we wanted to reinforce the core of what makes Path of Exile fun to play: killing monsters, gaining experience

You're thinking of Path of Exile before 3.0. After 3.0, it's empty maps, no monsters, no xp... and no fun.

Revert the density and xp nerfs. Or else another shit league.
You guys rock. Amazing game. I've played around 700 hours and it's overall always a good experience. I haven't yet to get around to the end game maps sadly but hoping to get to it some day. I feel as though you guys want to move fast to keep the players who have completed the end game content around. I guess I'm just saying you could keep these leagues around for a little while longer. ;) even if I'm still a noob after all those hours, I still enjoy the game despite the setbacks. It makes me more determined to get to the end. Either way, super great work on this game all around.
nice ;)
Can't wait to hear what the new league is going to be called.

Exciting stuff indeed!

Please make the challenges less horrible than Bestiary.

If it's got extreme RNG, it has to be something you can mitigate safely with currency.

E.g.

"Identify X Item" is ok, because I can pay 4ex for the item.

"Capture 1:370 map beast" is not, because I will pay my 6 ex, and get scammed.

"Complete the Bestiary" is the worst challenge GGG have ever released.
"
It's our belief that every Path of Exile release needs a really compelling and rewarding league, alongside enough skill and metagame changes to have many exciting builds for you to look forward to experiencing that content with.

These attempts will mean nothing if you choke every aspect of the Atlas with RNG. Stop doing it, please.
Thank you for an amazing game.
Boyah
everything is fine as long as you do not add bestiary to the core game
"
Optimyst wrote:
everything is fine as long as you do not add bestiary to the core game

ah is ok they can add it i mean it dosnt change anything at all :)
GGG........ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT retain bestiary as part of the core game. Worst league ever. If I didn't want the portal effect I'd have quit long ago. 1 more perandus coffer, last memory frag, handful more 8 mods, and uber atziri, and that will be the last I ever want to see of bestiary.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info