Skill Usage Statistics

Nice to see I am the only one playing Ice Crash. FeelsGoodMan
Fortify is still the movement skill of choice - no surprises there.
"
Portal makes an appearance in both versions of Standard Bestiary, topping out at #4 on the trading league. It doesn't appear at all on any Hardcore lists, since a portal does you no good if you're dead there.

Yeah, why portal, if you can just logout macro when sh** hit's the fan right ;)
Any chance we get least-used. U know to made some nice build to upraise them.
Path of few builds

So much diversity, what a joke, and people say D3 had only few end game builds
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

I believe Warchief is placing so high in those top 10s because it is considered utility and support, same as those movement skills that totally dominate top 10 lists across any league. You certainly do not expect that Ancestral Warchief totems are the most used primary offensive skill, right?

I think this is good thing because it shows that no single offensive skill is so dominant that it would top everything else. It make sense that commonly used skills that are not build-specific are most frequently used (and place in top 10) while offensive skills are evenly spread across variety of builds making it harder for them to place in top 10.
i play poison bladeflurry coc arc its so fun :p
What exactly does "used" mean for skills like Herald of Ash vs Ancestral Warchief? Most times clicked? Most uptime?
"
The most popular Vaal skills are both auras, with the great majority of Vaal skills being hardly used. Many of these skills have received nerfs since their release (four years ago!), while very few have received buffs. This is something we're keenly aware of and hope to have more news about in the coming weeks.

So more vaal discipline and haste nerfs then. yay.

Whelp, time to roll RF before its nerfed next patch.

PS its no surprise Fire dmg is liked. You nerfed freezing and shock, and fire is highest dmg.
Last edited by NightCicer on Apr 11, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
There is so much salt in here. I WANT MORE!!!
So GGG, please nerf rf to the ground, and while you're at it, make minions suck again. It would be greatly appreciated.
The thing is, it doesn't even matter. There'll be a new meta, because somehow you gotta get to the endgame content, which is quite hard with non meta builds (at least when you're not trading 24/7 or at all for that matter).
People will in general choose the easiest way to achieve their aim, so meta will always be there. But maybe it can be a bit more diverse.
I like that you wanna overhaul vaal skills. It feels long overdue. Although I don't think people will ever use them as what they're supposed to be used for: an addition to your main attack skill. either it is your main skill or it's an aura. Anyway I'm anxious to see the results.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info