Skill Usage Statistics

eq successfully rammed deep into the ground.
tnt IGN: GoldbergVariation
std IGN: SetPhasersToKill
"
Drimli wrote:

Go on PoE ninja and have a look... "melee" attack skills with 5+ gems and you will find Warchief... this gem have been in the top of melee builds since it was introduced to the game and now that we got shaped items you can run it as a seperate skill (Two handed builds could do this all along) basicly giving you two main damage skills with NO! penalty... tell me any caster or bow builds with this possibility... And no i am not saying it needs to be nerfed but they made warchief as a lazy "fix" to the shitty melee skills that everone was crying over... I have been playing PoE for over 7000+ hours and been playing since beta so yeah you just tell me that i don't know anything mate. Got schooled... LUL.

So on the one hand you insult people for being part of the mindless horde. On the other you use a lot of people playing with the skill as an argument for your side? That does not make any sense. Just because many people use something does not make it good or overpowered.

As a standalone skill warchief is only good for survivability. In every other department it gets outclassed by other melee attacks.

Oh yeah and doing something a lot does not equal you being skilled or knowledgable in it. You might have just been repeating the same mistakes for 7000 hours ;)
Last edited by Burgingham on Apr 11, 2018, 2:08:45 AM
I'm surprised that Blade Flurry isn't more popular considering it's boss killing potential.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I'm surprised that Blade Flurry isn't more popular considering it's boss killing potential.

Shit clear speed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just please tell me you GGG doesn't think molten strike is that high on the list because "fire is a popular damage type to build around".....
"
The prominence of Ancestral Warchief and Blood Rage across all versions of Bestiary reinforces that we're in the midst of a primarily attack-based meta.

No, this is an indicator that we are in a movement-based meta and leap slam/shield charge are so much better that people would rather play builds that can use those abilities than play other builds that can do good damage but don't have the mobility. The simple fact RF is more popular than any other offensive skill shows that the supposed attack-based meta simply isn't.

Virtually any skill can get to a point where it can kill mobs in 1 shot, once that happens more damage means nothing, but more mobility = more clear speed = more loot = more efficient. The only other considerations are AoE and single target damage.
Last edited by AcePhoenyx on Apr 11, 2018, 2:23:07 AM
Dominating Blow is Least used main skill...

Tt really bothers me, as it could be an awesome skill with just a small change or a new unique that would give u a % chance to summon a minnion on melee hit vs rares and bosses. Dominating blow is great fun to play but it's useless on bosses.
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:

Go on PoE ninja and have a look... "melee" attack skills with 5+ gems and you will find Warchief... this gem have been in the top of melee builds since it was introduced to the game and now that we got shaped items you can run it as a seperate skill (Two handed builds could do this all along) basicly giving you two main damage skills with NO! penalty... tell me any caster or bow builds with this possibility... And no i am not saying it needs to be nerfed but they made warchief as a lazy "fix" to the shitty melee skills that everone was crying over... I have been playing PoE for over 7000+ hours and been playing since beta so yeah you just tell me that i don't know anything mate. Got schooled... LUL.

So on the one hand you insult people for being part of the mindless horde. On the other you use a lot of people playing with the skill as an argument for your side? That does not make any sense. Just because many people use something does not make it good or overpowered.

As a standalone skill warchief is only good for survivability. In every other department it gets outclassed by other melee attacks.

Oh yeah and doing something a lot does not equal you being skilled or knowledgable in it. You might have just been repeating the same mistakes for 7000 hours ;)

Do you even read the crap you write yourself? not even gonna waste time on you dude.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

Alot of people enjoy totem builds. Just because you don't, doesn't mean it's a "fail from GGG".

The reason it's high on the list compared to other totem builds is most likely because it also boosts the damage of other attack skills so even if you're not playing a strictly totem build, you'll still have it as a utility skill, compared to other totems.

please don't go around thinking that you can decide what's good design or not just because yu don't like something. All you're doing is spreading unnecessary hate and drama.
Thx for statistics.
And looking forward to your future revamp of vaal skills, I always try to run one on all my builds, but few meaningful ones to choose from atm...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info