Skill Usage Statistics

"
Jegro wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

well it's a quick and easy way to give a significant damage boost to any melee attack build. it's not necessarily used as the primary attack.

Given GGG's track record, this skill is about to be made into complete garbage. I get so sick of them nerfing everything fun into complete shit.

I'll put money that GGG puts a cool down period for movement skills. If they do this, I'm officially done with this game, no matter how many other skill turds they attempt to polish.
Dominating Blow is the fifth least used skill gem in bestiary, BELOW elemental hit.

I sure hope that gets a large buff in the skill revamp they're doing.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Apr 11, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
It almost seems like they're proud that they over nerfed a bunch of vaal skills and left them that way for years.

I just wish GGG would have figured out how to make small adjustments to skills they think are too powerful instead of making them completely undesirable. Might as well just remove them from the game at that point to get rid of the clutter of ruined gems.

I still don't think they play test new gems and gem nerfs. If they do, they're terrible at it.
"
It almost seems like they're proud that they over nerfed a bunch of vaal skills and left them that way for years.

I just wish GGG would have figured out how to make small adjustments to skills they think are too powerful instead of making them completely undesirable. Might as well just remove them from the game at that point to get rid of the clutter of ruined gems.

I still don't think they play test new gems and gem nerfs. If they do, they're terrible at it.

They don't want to deviate from their vision from vaal skills which sadly just means they will have no place in the game until that vision or the game changes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"people like to move fast and buff their damage"

if this is how much insight you guys at ggg get from your skill usage data, then you should hire a data analyst who can actually filter and present data properly and derive relevant conclusions instead of slapping the top 10 mostly utility skills into a table.
"
Drimli wrote:
It is totally fail from GGG that warchief a god damn totem attack skill seems to be the most used damage skill... So fun and interactive eh?

It is totally fail from this dude to see that Warchief Totems are currently mainly used as a supportskill rather than a mainskill because its trash for anything but bossing
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
yeah, portal is a very well designed skill ;-)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
suck statistic
we dont have to know top 10 include movement or utility.
ggg should show main skill statistic target core contents
Considering that a lot of us went for templars, marauders(guilty o/ ), and some duelist from the get-go, and positioning is key in a lot of(if not all) fights to live(esp. those beast fights/encounters), some of these placements are happily expected

I feel a bit old seeing some of the whys of some skill places, like Incinerate, and Earthquake and Flameblast and a lot of those kissing distance/hold my beer skills...

I wonder how the statistics will be after a league ends. Some of those mid-placed skills may rise up, m guess. TY, GGG.
So for me i got ova the current league really fast i would love to see some new skills come to 3.3
well i guess i have to clarify wat i mean by new skills and skills that can be used late game that actually does dmg and is fast clearer xx

For me i love the game and all the new content but personally i get more playtime more satisfaction from creating toons with new shit - skills, items, unique based builds etc way more fun than grinding

Thx GGG keep up the great work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info