Skill Revamps - Part 3

Nothing of the nerfed skills so far was a mistake made by fast adding new content !

Every skill was great when released. Then the pointless nerfs is starting.

They are nerfing the things to force peoples to switch builds, which leads to more selling of MTXs.
Last edited by ThorTX on Apr 17, 2018, 3:10:58 AM
Nerf anything GGG.... we wanna play nekkid !!! \o/

♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Zyrixion wrote:
"We realize barrage is the only viable single-target skill for bows and wands and we realize we need to diversify this, so to that end we're nerfing barrage without making any other single-target bow/wand skills viable."

GGG logic. :thinking:

as usual...
... nothing
Great guys! Keep up the good work, this are.things why i support you guys :)
"
DrDraids wrote:
If we are gutting barrage can we get least 1 other single target option for wands?

Barrage feels like shit but it's your only option, would be nice to have something else!

So we lose 5% dmg if i needed 3 sec for kill a Boss after nerf i need ?

CryCry QQ nerf hammer blabla no change
yep nerf nerf as usual that's always the fix to everything.Typical game companies. why don't u just nerf the bow builds or get rid of em then u don't have to nerf nada, or just make a Nerf Bat as a Weapon so when it notices the skills are actually doing what they are supposed to do, u know kill things, it automatically Nerfs said Skills, Builds. total fix
Buff for poison quil rain barrage)
why we always have to choose two skills one for single target and one for aoe ? i hate this style of gameplay !!!! moltenstrike is good now for both and i love this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
still dont understand why people want items to be nerfed in a single player game (facepalm). especialy items that have been around for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info