Skill Revamps - Part 3

Please, don't touch the barrage anymore. Leave it alone.
barrage less damage and 1 more projectile....hmm seems fine for me on the first view :D

Extra duration for a poison assassin :X
Can wanders get some love too? A new wander skill maybe? And the barrage changes would effect wanders too, making them loose their single target source :C
Pls make Explosive shot explode after 5th fuse. So when we hit target with 5 fuse its explode regardless of fuse time.
Please, nerf Kinetic Blast, its too over powered now!
The Holy Bible
Make barrage a support gem.
Up shit skills and kill good skills?
Don’t kill barrage!
"
Nerfing is only a proof of a mental impotence.

- SoulsGuard
I always thought that Barrage biggest negative is that you are immobile while attacking .. but the problem seems to be that the skill duration is the same when added more arrows , so you deal increasingly more DPS. If barrage "time spent" in the attack animation would be increased based on the amount of projectiles added, it might change the scaling for players - not scaling it with additional arrows anymore. Additional arrows would basically only improve mana management (altho that's a non issue for bow users usually)
Attack speed multiplier would still apply to the "animation speed". It might be a good counter balance. Not sure if the number nerf (per arrow scaling nerf by 20%) will be enough.
It also guts wanders as they do not have the luxury of up to 3 additional arrows from gear as Bow users have.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
People need to stop with the grasping at straws to bash GGG just because they cant accept any nerf. It needs done, you cant have barrage being the only single target skill and if ur gonna change it then it makes sense to change it in a way that makes it more viable for builds that dont stack +arrows. Its a smart and necessary change.

they have nerfed every single end game bow basically... only 2 bows at this point used... chin sol and windripper... it's just stupid, it would be nice if they ACTUALLY played the game and had some semblance of a clue of what in the hell they are doing.

if you think those 2 bows are so good that they beat a rare physical bow then they probably need nerfed too.

The only idiotic thing they ever did was making so many broken unique bows that completely sidelined rare phys bows. Cleaning up their mess was needed.

GGG this is why you need to stop adding broken crap to your game, thinking its ok to just throw stuff in randomly, make mistakes and then remove them. People like this cant deal with you taking broken stuff out of the game, you need to just stop adding it to start with, take more time and think about what youre putting in. Theyre all being super silly here, barrage needed changed, reach needed changed, opus, prism, these things all needed changed. But you know this is how people react, so even thought you are right and they are wrong, its rly on you guys that you added stuff to the game that needed removed to begin with.

so according to snorkleUK, the only thing that should be used is a rare insanely crafted phys bow. and all unique bows should basically be trash lvling gear. riiiight that makes build diversity seem fun... oh wait, it doesn't. nerfing shit is fine, but by your statement and logic you are saying that the only weapons that should be good are rare phys bows... reach needed nerfing? they nerfed it to be a shittier version of death's opus, then nerfed death's opus to be shit as well. why not just remove all uniques from the game entirely and have everyone rely on just rare items?
Last edited by glopus0614 on Apr 17, 2018, 3:08:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info