Introducing the First Blood Starter Pack!

"
DanutMS wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

Look, I agree, it should have been a premium tab, but how can they possibly buy premium tab upgrades for less money then buying this? It gives 200 points for 20$, which is pretty much the best value you can get unless you are recommending new players buy the high end packs and opt out of the physical items.

Unless I'm missing something, the 200 points that come with this should be usable to buy premium tabs and/or upgrade the tab it provides for free. It's not quite the crazy value it probably should be for a one-time only special to appeal to new players starter promotion, but it's still unarguably better value then just paying for points to buy premium tabs directly.

Because he wasn't saying "value for the money", but "less money". You can buy 50 points and use them all on premium stash upgrades, for example. Then you'd have premium tabs for less money than buying this pack.

Obviously, if you'll spend 20 dollars on points anyway, go for the pack. But a lot of people spend less than that, specially on their first purchase.

Lol! We replied at the same time. Literally seconds apart. :D
"
Zephrix wrote:
"Free stash should at least be premium" Well... the free stash that is given can always be upgraded to a premium for an additional 10 points, still 20-30 points saved. 200 points are part of the package after all :p Doesn't seem like a big saving considering supporter packs are so much nicer tho

'Cept that you could just upgrade ALL your starting tabs to premium AND buy an additional premium tab for half the amount spent ($10 for 100 points - 60 points on upgrades and 40 on fifth premium tab). Or get three of your starting tabs to premium for as low as $5 (45 points to upgrade 3 tabs). This is a typically misleading promotional offer, in that it's only good value for money IF you intend to spend $20 already, which is unnecessary for just getting premium or even extra tabs. It's basically trying to get people to spend a higher amount than they otherwise would have.
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 18, 2018, 2:52:11 AM
Should have been a premium stash tab, not a regular one. Allow the player to trade when he spends his first $20, I think that sounds fair.
the tab isn't premium? are you kidding me?
the tab shuld be premium so they can trade, why would u add a starter pack that doesnt have a trade tab?
Lol, ppl, u get free mtx and tab for usual 200pts purchase and still dissatisfied.
No no no, you guys should add at least regular stash tab bundle for new players imo
Useless pack for new players. If you put in a premium stash tab then they would be able to interact favorably with the economy. As is you just leave them in the same position they were, having to post on the forums or download more third party programs.
Why it's not premium stash tab?
"
Why it's not premium stash tab?

because you can buy plenty of them with the 200 points you get.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info