Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

FIRST destroyed Emberwake, down from 300 to 2, the only reason to go Ignite.
NOW give it a little boost and everything is ok ??? LoL

I like PoE very much but that could only be a Joke !!!

I know you can do Better and so i am hopefully looking in the Future.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Blade Vortex feels like shit because it hits far too few times per second, feels really bad to play, think you guys need to look at how many times stuff like tendrils or even tendrils cwc shock nova etc are hitting per second and ask yourselves why youve done that to vortex? The damage is fine, the feel is garbage, feels awful to play. I hope these things get on the radar too.

Blade Vortex needs to be capped at 5 or 10 with chance to reset stack duration on hit. This will remove the need for Spell Echo, which is the first problem and willingly standing in the fire to keep stacks up, which is the second problem.
"
We would like to update the way that Elemental Equilibrium works in the future. At the moment it provides a significant bonus that goes against its intended use. Most notably, it currently has a non-penalised 50% reduction of resistances on enemies. A single keystone on the passive tree shouldn't be providing such a significant damage boost unless there's a significant investment required first. We don't want it to be necessary for ignite builds but with the way that it works now it can feel like that's the case. Changing this involves a much more significant rebalance of various skills which is likely to happen later.

You guys do realize that EE notable enables a lot of spell builds right? If you guys nerf my build for the 6th time the moment i read patch notes i remove everyhing about poe in insant.
"
dostov wrote:
"Elemental Equilibrium works in the future. At the moment it provides a significant bonus that goes against its intended use. Most notably, it currently has a non-penalised 50% reduction of resistances on enemies. A single keystone on the passive tree shouldn't be providing such a significant damage boost"

Really? It is not an investment to be using a utility skill like orb or storms or ball lit to trigger it for a builds main damage skill?

You do realise with some builds *cough* RF *cough* you can just have an item with +added cold/lightning
on and just shield charge/whirling blades into them and then get -50% res for FREE. All you need is one roll on one item and you're set. Pretty sure this is what they're referring to.
"
Lissmano wrote:
"
dostov wrote:
"Elemental Equilibrium works in the future. At the moment it provides a significant bonus that goes against its intended use. Most notably, it currently has a non-penalised 50% reduction of resistances on enemies. A single keystone on the passive tree shouldn't be providing such a significant damage boost"

Really? It is not an investment to be using a utility skill like orb or storms or ball lit to trigger it for a builds main damage skill?

You do realise with some builds *cough* RF *cough* you can just have an item with +added cold/lightning
on and just shield charge/whirling blades into them and then get -50% res for FREE. All you need is one roll on one item and you're set. Pretty sure this is what they're referring to.

Seems like you dont have a RF character? So you dont know as life RF its peak dps? Its not free and its what makes rf dps reasonable. well compared to your attack builds.
When You start boosting cold spell. You always change fire.
Ailments in this game is weird for me, almost every effect depend on damage. If your damage is high normal mob will die quickly, then there is no need for ailments isn't it?
It is funny that no one noticed the buffs to RF and SR. Like nodes giving both fire AND burning damage. It will make ignite and other skills more obsolete when compared to RF or SR builds.
Nice patch, can't wait!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
What about lightning and poison, does GGG not believe they need to be balanced up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info