Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

"
starstouch wrote:
if u wanna revive fireskills, you maybe bring fire to cold support gem/items
e: FROZZEN ORB from d2 we miss a skill like that,

Fire to cold is impossible because it will break conversion order.
"
EE already needs a build tailored to it because it can only be used effectively by totems or summoners.

Totem hits trigger EE.

To GGG: If you want to "fix" RF/SR (and ele minions maybe?) (ab)using EE you should have said so explicitly instead of talking vaguely like some lawyers. Otherwise people start to think you want to ruin their Voidforge or Wild Strike or something.
Id love fireball if its aeo was easier to overlap to get more damage as for ignite if it can equal poison or bleeding DOT it might be considered good
Make CI viable again!
"
Iamod wrote:

R.I.P. Every single RF build lol...

I think that is exactly their aim, and they will not be stopped...
I couldn't even make myself read the all, for this i just have faceroll. I loved ignite from back in the days i made builds that could one-shot many map bosses back in vanilla when everyone was saying ignite sucked big balls. I loved it man.

First butchered many times, by for example damage and proliferation, split for crit scaling, then left to rot, then wow big surprise it's useless, leave to rot another year, then try undo and.. make something difficult that is simple, just address base ignite power etc. And still you leave it insufficient and bad. HAHA, standard.

here comes the regular jerk comment but damn its so true - they have a clue of balance? Another example is perfect agony. This could not have been made by someone with even the most basic clue of balancing, no offense just plain and simply the truth. Crit is already supposed to be balanced in itself, and this just applies 30% value which means it will now not scale in anywhere close to a meaningful way. I wonder who can really put this bad things in who has this little clue? Just basic logic and sense would dictate that it doesn't make sense.

Same absolute disregard for reason and logic did break apart CI as well. For example removal of nodes behind CI this was about balancing base ES and lowlife ES with CI, but butchered in the name of something else ARG THIS IS WHY I CAN*T TAKE YOU SERIOUS GGG, or even poe anymore shit like this just pisses me off it's clear things are often just foolishly implemented and left like that for years. FFS. Just thinking about it pisses me off. The worst thing about it is that it is SO FREAKING OBVIOUS. It is not in the slightest complicated.

I should get paid to do this instead i would rule.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Apr 27, 2018, 8:24:26 PM
No clue how you keep making the perfect game, in my eyes, better without fail. THANK YOU!!
I applaud your attempt to create build diversity by buffing weak builds rather than nerfing strong ones. Thanks GGG.
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
A resurrection of Incinerate? Me likey!!!!

Get your Cybil's Paw ready!

(one of my most favorite builds of all times)

Keep up the good work GGG!
???

???

What did I just read? A late April Fools?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info