Changes to Ignite in 3.3.0

Dreams come true
FIX SG SERVER
good, I like what I read
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
This all sounds really good. My opinion though is that one of the biggest things holding back ignite is the fact that you can't penetrate resistance with it. Until that is fixed, it will still have massive problems against fire resistance targets and maps, which will always keep it from being as viable as other builds. Still, it's a great start!
so we got chance to ignite everywhere bit of pen and some dmg to ignite itself *increased* LUL other than killing trash with ignite it seems its still gonna be trash but what else to expect from that QA team i bet they don't even test it just do some number changes and throw it into the game just to get yelled at again from Reddit *muh ignite still sux 1k hour meme*

Well, time will tell but i'd be pleased if i could remake my old DD prolif build. The incinerate rework took me by surprise i must admit.

EE seems kind of fine as it is, i'd consider messing with it not a priority. I find increasing curse effectiveness vs bosses interesting, we'll see if people (or how fast lol) find a way to abuse that.

Thanks for your continued effort btw!
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Last edited by KuaiGon on Apr 26, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
WHAT ABOUT EA BEX!

Just limit the number of abyssal jewels and bring back Reflect mobs again.

"
codetaku wrote:
"
MrSnorlax wrote:
Can someone explain something to me, maybe its because I haven't played in a long time but it feels like Fire is the only element that gets attention and lots of uniques/passive tree nodes that affect it. Is it just me or does anyone else think we need more attention to the other elements instead of fire?

I took a long ass break and just came back for Bestiary and onwards but it feels like the only big end-game viable builds have Fire damage.

Uh, it sounds like you're pretty much only talking about RF+SR and Xoph's Blood Molten Strike? The clearspeed builds are primarily cold/lightning with bows (windripper) and wands (piscator's), and the absolute best top-end DPS nowadays comes from glacial cascade mines (which is primarily cold but also gets a bunch of other elemental damage and chaos from modern stat sticks). And lab tanks still primarily use physical damage (disfavour is still popular).

So we have
1 Fire Combo with RF+SR
1 Cold build with Glacial Cascade
1 Lightning Build bow build

And what's up with all the other Cold/Lightning skills where I allready forgot their names as they are soooooooo damn useless??

Someone mentioned that Bosses are ignite-imun. Hint: They are freez and shock imun too!
And for clearspeed it doesn't matter at all as anything dies instant anyway except Shaper/UberElder.
pizzablast is back!!
Make this game great again ????

I dont think so...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info