[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

This tool is amazing!
Within a few seconds you have your map and can progress further.. awesome.

But at first I was sceptical.. "Ugh, another site making trade not better but worse" - but I was very fast blown away.

I would like to see unique maps too and yes - before someone starts - I know they are different in price.. correct.
But I for myself don't care very much trading a 2c for 1c or such so.
Of course no one would trade a Perandus for a Whaka, but if you don't set up your search/offer it's all right ;)
Good tool. Highly recommended. This should be something official!
Send help!! I removed my maps from poemap and even closed the tab. I'm still recieving messages!!
"
HashBR wrote:
Send help!! I removed my maps from poemap and even closed the tab. I'm still recieving messages!!

You need to click the stop button.
I clicked.

When I tried to start again with other maps, it said I was logged twice and needed to "break it". It actually fixed it.
Thank You so much for this awesome tools!
Would love if the name of the map was listed rather then the picture that i need to hover over. however, other then that, great job!

tyvm
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
Would love if the name of the map was listed rather then the picture that i need to hover over. however, other then that, great job!

tyvm

Hi, It was found more useful for most players and the map order following the premium map tab (even the count per row). What's your motivation to find it by name?
"
snql wrote:
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:

tyvm

Hi, It was found more useful for most players and the map order following the premium map tab (even the count per row). What's your motivation to find it by name?

I agree with automatrix. The motivation is that it's much easier to find the maps. I doubt everyone knows the maps by looking at the icons. If i answer for myself i need to mouse over every map and read what it is instead of just finding the one i was looking for immediately if it was named.

Again thx for this awesome thing :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 23, 2019, 5:57:42 PM
Really needs to be able to import/maintain "haves" from a selected (map) tab.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info