[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

Hey sometimes the page jumps to the top.
Also I got a bug where the whisper would include a map i don't want even though it was deselected.

The discord invite has expired aswell?

suggestion:
some maps are traded for the same price anyways (tier 1-5) maybe you could put in an option to trade cross tiers?

Anyway its a great tool thank you.
Last edited by itsmeandy on Jun 24, 2019, 3:25:29 PM
"
HashBR wrote:
Send help!! I removed my maps from poemap and even closed the tab. I'm still recieving messages!!

Clicked stop and now can't start a new one, says - duplicate login.
20+minutes later still receiving trade messages..

Right after I posted, it finally fixed itself and I could create new. But it took more than 20minutes to fix..
Last edited by Ichijs on Jun 26, 2019, 12:05:53 PM
"
Ichijs wrote:
"
HashBR wrote:
Send help!! I removed my maps from poemap and even closed the tab. I'm still recieving messages!!

Clicked stop and now can't start a new one, says - duplicate login.
20+minutes later still receiving trade messages..

Right after I posted, it finally fixed itself and I could create new. But it took more than 20minutes to fix..

I just applied the update. It should be fixed. Btw It can be fixed by clicking "Break in" when you see the "Duplicate login" message.
Last edited by snql on Jun 26, 2019, 1:32:48 PM
"
itsmeandy wrote:
Hey sometimes the page jumps to the top.
Also I got a bug where the whisper would include a map i don't want even though it was deselected.

The discord invite has expired aswell?

suggestion:
some maps are traded for the same price anyways (tier 1-5) maybe you could put in an option to trade cross tiers?

Anyway its a great tool thank you.

Hi, I just added this feature. It has arrived with the client version of 1.5.0.
If you want one type of maps its kinda ok. But getting bulk glacias, burials ect. is still annoing. I want to convert all my maps and people offen just have one. I get messages "my burials for marches, jugnlee vally, tropical island, arcade, rampards,.." and the just have one burial. So i give them one of the maps they desire and just get one map. It would be nice if there was a filter/box you can tick for bulk trade for people with 5+ maps.
The version of client is outdated. Try to reload the site
I'm getting this error since yesterday, tried to reload, delete cookies - no effect.
"
shushpan4eg wrote:
The version of client is outdated. Try to reload the site
I'm getting this error since yesterday, tried to reload, delete cookies - no effect.

Try to press Ctrl+F5
Noob question

Ok I have selected maps, pressed the start button, read the "Keep playing. You will see new offers very soon..." notice and had contacts in game and successfully exchanged maps.

Where do those people who respond to me see the maps I am wanting to exchange?
"
Pegstorms wrote:
Noob question

Ok I have selected maps, pressed the start button, read the "Keep playing. You will see new offers very soon..." notice and had contacts in game and successfully exchanged maps.

Where do those people who respond to me see the maps I am wanting to exchange?

Imaging that there is a third person who mediates between you and another person. His task is to analyze the maps and bring people together.
Maybe there is a way to put list of maps and list of proposals on the same level horizontaly? When I alt+tab from PoE it brings me to the top of the screen and I have to scroll down to see proposals

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info