Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
rami1337 wrote:
hcssf is where we boomers meet and laugh about all those zoomer tradeleague trihards!

Haha I agree!! ;)
You have died 176 times.
No thanks
I belive being SSF only would have been great but HC made me give up before trying. But great race looking forward to other's struggling highlights
Keep up the amazing stuff you are all doing such great things and the community as well ! Every one Keep up the good work !

Greetings from a noob from Denmark
Last edited by mistereudk on Dec 3, 2019, 10:13:17 PM
ssf hc only way to play poe
ssfhc league? you mean the "coward macro to tp out league"?
Who the hell is Nana?
The Winner be like

noob-what your secret become top player
winner-auto logout macro
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
If I could I would but i'm From South Africa so my best ping is 170 Ms and that doesn't bode well for me on HC
I don't mind Ziz's reward being HC SSF only, if someone else wants to put up the funds for softcore SSF then I am sure GGG wouldn't mind. I would however love to see the ladder for first kills/number of kills added to Softcore SSF. Perhaps GGG can award the first three kills in SC SSF with MTX or something.

This sort of race does promote the community because those who don't want to compete will often go and watch their favourite streamers RIP.... I mean compete.
Well this is DOPE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info