Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

woohoo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Very neat. Such wow.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
oh my
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Why will Blade Blast detonate 50 blades but EK and Bladefall both say that a maximum of 40 blades can be placed?

You can have another 10 blades out by using Blade Vortex at the same time.
"
evensen wrote:
where's the new unleash ?

I was wondering that too????
Oh look - you DON'T want people to use Spellslinger or enjoy it after all. What a shocking turn of events!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
StarTempler wrote:
"
Madly500 wrote:
"
Geldorn wrote:
I don't understand Stormbind, so it's a channeling spell that places the runes, and then a second channeling skill that empowers them? That sounds just plain awful and I hope that's not how it actually works.

The video for it looked pretty clean, is it just one channel for both effects? And how would it work with something like totems?

I had the same thought, the skill looks interesting in the video, but I'm afraid that it's going to be super clunky

i'm pretty sure its just a different version of Divine Ire in a sense.

Last edited by zielomek92 on Mar 12, 2020, 9:33:30 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
Am I playing with the new gems? xD

are we?
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Spellslinger: Because Cast on Crit and Cast while Channeling needed company in the "why the fuck does this have a cooldown" party.

Seriously, 20% bonus when you can just cast the spell yourself faster? No...
I'm watching a video on youtube that shows Stormbind can have its runes upgraded 4 times... but the gems that I am mousing over on this thread show only 3 times... was that a kneejerk reaction or a mistake or something? That's 25% less upgraded damage. The skill is already gonna be clunky. That change may be the difference between the skill being functional and being completely useless... ugh...

Edit: Here, look around 4:44 on this video if you don't believe me. Stormbind clearly shows 4 upgrades are possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfuqMdyZLOc&ab_channel=POJ92

It feels really, really bad to have my league starter nerfed both after and before the new gems come out ><
Last edited by Phaesrole on Mar 12, 2020, 12:04:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info