Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

A little sad to see the "50% fewer blades left behind when not cast directly" line on EK and Bladefall. I was hoping for it to be as overpowered as it sounded.

Still, Bladefall + Awakened Spell Cascade + Conc Effect on a poet's pen will make 15 blades per cast and can easily attack 2 times per Spellslinger trigger on a 6L Bladeblast.

I also like that it takes 50% of each wand's damage if you are dual wielding. Makes Obliteration a nice budget off-hand with Poet's Pen for some nice chaos pops, phys as extra chaos, and a good base physical damage.

Solidly apprehensive about the numerical change in spellslinger mana reservation and how it's worded. Is it now 20% * Support mana multipliers? cuz...ew...
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 12, 2020, 12:01:02 AM
Attacking with a wand already feels like crap and it looks like they pre-dumpstered Spellslinger for no reason. I thought this was the furthest ahead the balance team has EVER been before a league? Why the last minute nerfs and changes?
Dunno what to play, send help!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
AMAZING
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
Phaesrole wrote:
I'm watching a video on youtube that shows Stormbind can have its runes upgraded 4 times... but the gems that I am mousing over on this thread show only 3 times... was that a kneejerk reaction or a mistake or something? That's 25% less upgraded damage. The skill is already gonna be clunky. That change may be the difference between the skill being functional and being completely useless... ugh...

Edit: Here, look around 4:44 on this video if you don't believe me. Stormbind clearly shows 4 upgrades are possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfuqMdyZLOc&ab_channel=POJ92

It feels really, really bad to have my league starter nerfed both after and before the new gems come out ><

It has 4 stages, but the first stage gains no bonuses.

Flameblast is the same: 10 stages and according to the gem 110% more damage for each stage - for a total of +990% damage because the first stage doesn't count.
Clarifications Regarding the new skill gems' mechanics:-

Blade Blast:-

Arcane Cloak:-

Spellslinger:-

Archmage Support:-

Stormbind:-

Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 12, 2020, 7:33:52 AM
I'm still confused on what difference did the Arctic Breath nerf make? Like who actually uses Arctic Breath? Do they know their own playerbase at all? Because I can guarantee if you look on PoE Ninja, less than 0.1% of people even play that skill. Same goes for nerfing other skills that no one played before either lol. It's equivalent to raising a price in the store on an item that no one buys. I don't know, I could be wrong, but it just doesn't make sense to me.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Man that spellslinger wording needs adjusting
Last edited by DemigodParadox on Mar 12, 2020, 1:33:55 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Clarifications Regarding the new skill gems' mechanics:-
Blade Blast:-

How funny, that just as I predicted, the developers don't seem to care about community feedback outside of Reddit as they deem it to be the only platform that is convenient enough for them and totally not biased and flawed for them to gather all of their feedback about the game from. Also hilarious how that poll going around official PoE forums for devs to look at official forums for once for feedback instead of Reddit, just conveniently went unnoticed. Forget about official forums, support emails, comments on their posts via the website, comments on their youtube videos. Who needs all that, as long as we can poll feedback from a flawed and biased system of Reddit that relies on having an account with at least 200 karma and saying something at least agreeable with upvotes, it's fine, who needs actual constructive criticism. And by that same flawed logic, every PoE user has a Reddit account and uses it, because remember everyone, only feedback from Reddit matters and it's not flawed or biased whatsoever for the developers to only use Reddit for feedback or suggestions.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 12, 2020, 1:30:39 AM
RIP Spellslinger dream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info