Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Skeith_G wrote:
Almost every single salty person is someone running the build. Like you saw it was game-breaking in power and working with things it shouldn't and thought "yeah this is a safe bet".

Good fix btw.

i am a bit confused by your words? ofc every salty person is running the build, your statement is so pointless, i would think that is very obv for the human brain.
ING=FireKittenCat
You being sorry doesnt pay back all the players that decided to go with this herald stacking build their currency, their time wasted, or anything else.
When you have your community manager saying BS on forums that nothing is going to get nerfed and you do the exact opposite is a _very_ stupid way to treat your clients. Instead of fixing so many other bugs you decide and shove these patch notes up our arse mid league and let us hanging w/o anything to play with and having to start from scratch again. It is not the rich or the streamers only that made this build it, according to poe.ninja the 10% of the current players are guardians thats how many people you decided to fuck up with this ridiculous "fix". I really hope this is an april fool's joke but i doubt it..
And for the people that say good job and crap like that i dont see any of you complaining about headhunter all these years that literally does the same thing.
oh no no no
Great job GGG keep the nerfs on the cry babies
"
Skeith_G wrote:
"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
Okult wrote:
GGG: not nerfing this it's fine.

Also GGG one week later: Build is gutted btw. We don't value your time and investement into the game btw.

Only reddit has a voice in this fcking game, first you gut the difficulty of delirium within 2 weeks of the start because plebs whine about it, and then pull that one off? I'm so pissed i ever bought supporter packs rn.
you can refund it

They will ban your account for fraud if you do that, I really would advise against it.
and nerfing something mid league after saying that it wouldn't be nerfed until next league is not a fraud?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
"
Skeith_G wrote:
"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
Okult wrote:
GGG: not nerfing this it's fine.

Also GGG one week later: Build is gutted btw. We don't value your time and investement into the game btw.

Only reddit has a voice in this fcking game, first you gut the difficulty of delirium within 2 weeks of the start because plebs whine about it, and then pull that one off? I'm so pissed i ever bought supporter packs rn.
you can refund it

They will ban your account for fraud if you do that, I really would advise against it.

This is the only solution that works so do it, refund everything.

How about you clowns fix performance, oh you don't have time for that.
Last edited by Black__Dawn on Mar 30, 2020, 8:48:09 PM
wish i could refund my supporter pack for this league go screw ggg thanks for making my new items worthless and my newly levelled character a waste of time.
edit: also thanks for saying this wont be nerfed
Last edited by TikiWikii on Mar 30, 2020, 8:49:09 PM
Of course, the prohibitively expensive mana guardian is too strong and needs a nerf. A miner dressed ten times cheaper, passing through all the content and all the modes of the cards - the nerf does not need many leagues in a row. Well done!
"These include some Influence mods, legacy Delve mods, some Synthesis implicit mods and the Matua Tupuna unique shield, etc."

Can you please elaborate and not shorthand something that may affect players?
"
Zapadloa wrote:
Of course, the prohibitively expensive mana guardian is too strong and needs a nerf. A miner dressed ten times cheaper, passing through all the content and all the modes of the cards - the nerf does not need many leagues in a row. Well done!

Dont worry running around with 20000% ms and beeing 2000 meters large using HH is still completly fine and not gamebreaking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info