Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

You guys are extremely scummy.

Outright lying, deception, unable to accept critics (you keep deleting my messages), unable to release a working league.

Honestly, get lost. I just lost 2 weeks of my life and 60-70 ex on this build and you just took a dumb on it AFTER SAYING IT WAS FINE.

This is EA/Activision/Blizzard level of crap.

You dared make fun of "You guys all have phones"?

Last edited by Achnod on Mar 30, 2020, 8:41:42 PM
Great decision.

Obvious bug exploit was obvious, I have no sympathy for those who decided to abuse it anyhow.
"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
igorkugan wrote:
a lot of cry babies, stop cheesing the game and play fair without broken mechanics
you seem new to the game or slightly dumb

NEW? He start in talisman league(check the challenge)

You are the new guy here!

Go cry to mama
All this salt in the comments from meta try-hards having their cheese-lord cornholio-"build" taken from them is making me euphoric, even more so than when Molten Strike was nerfed.
Last edited by Devilcraft on Mar 30, 2020, 8:40:36 PM
so you are abusing unintended game mechanics and whine about it? if you could afford that build, im sure you will be able to quickly do something else powerfull enough if you can farm EGGS that fast. GGG did nothing wrong by nerfing it
D4 BAD Baseg
"
igorkugan wrote:
a lot of cry babies, stop cheesing the game and play fair without broken mechanics

Give this man a beer, people always look to EXTREMLY CHEESE the game, but this went too far. In other hand, that communication error made by GGG was very bad for the playerbase
Good. Stupidly OP trivialising mechanic that needs to go asap.
"It's time to espionagerate! Espionify? Espi- Time to talk!"
"
Morgasming wrote:
How can I trust you all to spend money with your company again?
Can I get my exalts back?
My time back?
What about my vacation time from work?
MTX I spent to use on this exact build?

Look out guys, it's the end of the world...
A lot of people will stop playing because of this decision cause they lost all their investments.

You cannot change the rules while the game is being played.

Not fair.

Demotivating.

GGG: not nerfing this it's fine.

Also GGG one week later: Build is gutted btw. We don't value your time and investement into the game btw.
Last edited by Okult on Mar 31, 2020, 2:39:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info