Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

GGG needs to nerf putting that u cant have more than 1 of the same node GGWP

the only people crying are the players that like to break the game with cheese builds, the mechanic is not OP is GAME BREAKING.
"
HeManNZ wrote:
RIP <1% of player base, no one else could afford that broken build. Tough decision, but GGG did the right thing here.

I mean, that's not true at all, the build was really "cheap" like a week ago. The problem is that some people bought items when the whole interaction was posted on reddit and the prices already skyrocket.

And i'm pretty sure that if they didn't nerfd it everyone and their mother will be playing this build in one month.
It's ridicously overpowered compared to anything else, it's fine to nerf it.
Last edited by Chaser8 on Mar 30, 2020, 8:42:32 PM
If you got 60ex to make that build you can get 60ex to make another build, stop being such cry babies
glad the long necks dont get to rule over my territory
"
Okult wrote:
GGG: not nerfing this it's fine.

Also GGG one week later: Build is gutted btw. We don't value your time and investement into the game btw.

Only reddit has a voice in this fcking game, first you gut the difficulty of delirium within 2 weeks of the start because plebs whine about it, and then pull that one off? I'm so pissed i ever bought supporter packs rn.
you can refund it
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Almost every single salty person is someone running the build. Like you saw it was game-breaking in power and working with things it shouldn't and thought "yeah this is a safe bet".

Good fix btw.
"
Achnod wrote:
You guys are extremely scummy.

Outright lying, deception, unable to accept critics (you keep deleting my messages), unable to release a working league.

Honestly, get lost. I just lost 2 weeks of my life and 60-70 ex on this build and you just took a dumb on it AFTER SAYING IT WAS FINE.

This is EA/Activision/Blizzard level of crap.

You dared make fun of "You guys all have fun"?

You're having a cry over a broken game mechanic? You should go lie down and have a rest, take a few deep breaths, come back with a fresh mind and enjoy some gaming again. Sometimes I like to go and play Football against 5yo kids so that I can feel good about myself for winning.
"
Deejudanne wrote:
"
Okult wrote:
GGG: not nerfing this it's fine.

Also GGG one week later: Build is gutted btw. We don't value your time and investement into the game btw.

Only reddit has a voice in this fcking game, first you gut the difficulty of delirium within 2 weeks of the start because plebs whine about it, and then pull that one off? I'm so pissed i ever bought supporter packs rn.
you can refund it

They will ban your account for fraud if you do that, I really would advise against it.
The issue isn't with the nerf, its with being told the mechanic is staying till the end of the league and backing out of that statement after leaving ppl just enough time to have their currency for the league ruined, this effects not only ppl that were farming for the build but ppl that were farming for items that ppl were using in the build. Its trashed the economy and anyone that didn't sell it off before today is out alot of currency... which wouldn't have been the case if ppl weren't told specifically that the mechanic was staying till the end of the league.
"
akosierin wrote:
if this is an april fools joke ggg will lose their credibility

Nope. This is a full fledged mobile gam....I mean ... nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info